Sydney

flights booked big_smile

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I guess I had best book mine too.

such an awesome poster

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ei … 0862694880

Facebook event wrote:

2011 promises to be a big year for Melbourne chip music, and we’re kicking off the year with, not one, but two EP launches and yet another international guest!

New Melbourne label “Sounds Legit” in conjunction with Soundbytes releases the first of its 7 inch vinyl splits. Each EP will feature two amazing chipmusic artists, composing songs to a common theme. The first of these is “The Warp Drive EP” with future-core Drum and Bass ...from Texans, IAYD and Sievert. This will be the first time these splits will be on sale anywhere in the world, and with strictly a limited run, could be your only chance to own a copy of this very special release.

To celebrate the occasion, Sievert is coming all the way from Texas for your listening pleasure, playing his Warp Drive EP track Prototronic Accelerator live and loud as well as other tracks from an impressive game boy back catalogue.

Just to keep things interesting, we have another newcomer to Soundbytes – Sydney’s Abortifacient - who will be releasing the highly anticipated follow up to “Baby Fillets”, titled “My name is Abortifacient”. A regular at Sydney’s “Nerdstrobe” and the curator of “Death Rave”, Abortifacient combines 8-bit beats with circuit bent toys to create his own very special brand of glitched out industrial insanity.

Backed up by some of your favourites – cTrix, Maddest Kings Alive and Derris-Kharlan (fresh from playing in the USA!) this is a one night only opportunity to kick off 2011 with some stellar chipmusic talent

Tickets $12 on the dooor or presale available for $10 at http://www.trybooking.com/KIO

Melbourne, Australia

I've been telling everyone - Ilkke outdid himself with this poster. I need astro-naut Cedric on a tshirt.

A black t-shirt *insert evil laugh because everyone wants black soundbytes shirts and cannot have them*

Last edited by dosPrompt (Dec 22, 2010 11:45 pm)

Melbourne, Australia

Also I believe this means that the photoshop thread gets a reboot wink

Tokyo, Japan

Hooray for soundbytes!

San Antonio, Texas

Facebook keeps suggesting me this event and how I wish I could go.

Big ups to Sievert! TEXAS CHIP BE WRECKING DOWN UNDER!!!

Sydney AUS

Flights booked. I can't wait to be completely shown up by everyone.

Sydney

any1 keen to hang during day(of the friday)

Austin, TX

I want to meet up with everyone!  Maybe we could do a dinner or lunch or something somewheres?

Melbourne, Australia

sounds good to me.

Austin, TX

Finally got all my merch figured out.  I should have cd's, shirts, stickers, and buttons.  All money earned goes toward the Get Sievert Drunk Fund.

Melbourne, Australia
Sievert wrote:

All money earned goes toward the Get Sievert Drunk Fund.

It's a worthy cause.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

don't get him drunk! he'll take his flippin' shirt off again.