WOW MAN!
mk wrote:

Got it going! Thanks, sorry Im such a blind doof.

Really liking the echo.

PROTIP - you have to kill the note to free up the channel even if there is no sound coming out before the echo works... sorry if thats obvious! Like the quick-menu (b-down)

AUTHORTIP - not necessarily. If you use a short Gate time on the instrument the echo will work. By default the Gate Time on instruments is set to 00 so the note will be held until the next note, leaving no gap for the echo to work.

You're on the right lines though smile

Tokyo, Japan

Anyone have any pulsar tunes up yet?

Riverside, CA

Thanks for making my PowerPak truly worth it.

From now on this time each year my family and I will gather 'round to celebrate the birth of Pulsar.

Merry Pulsarmas to one and all!

Neil, this makes you a god.

Last edited by Koatl (Dec 25, 2010 3:54 am)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Lazerbeat wrote:

Fighting some glitches (nestopia 1.4 on windows xp) but I'm getting there!

Tomorrow I'll solder some things back together on my NES and plug my powerpak in!

Rochester, NY
Lazerbeat wrote:

uhh, does anyone really have any NTRQ tunes up yet? smile

damn it, i just moved and need to find my flash card reader to get this loaded onto the PowerPak. grrr...

UK

pulsar + fceultra = fail.

UK

tried creating a blank .sav but still glitches out and loads a garbled song at the start in gfce ultra.

))<>((
firebrandboy wrote:

pulsar + fceultra = fail.

Yes, this.

Also, Pulsar + NesterJ = fail, and Pulsar + NesDS = fail.

Nestopia is the only emu I've found that it works in.

Nestopia needs a PSP port. sad

Last edited by tacticalbread (Dec 27, 2010 11:42 am)

WOW MAN!

Seriously, dudes, it says that Nestopia is the only emulator that works in the very first line of the 'readme.txt" file.

The clue's in the name.

Come on, let's try just a teeny weeny bit harder eh?

smile

UK
neilbaldwin wrote:

Seriously, dudes, it says that Nestopia is the only emulator that works in the very first line of the 'readme.txt" file.

The clue's in the name.

smile

tl;dr
wink

UK
neilbaldwin wrote:

The clue's in the name.

smile

But in all seriousness, I was mostly just overly-excited.

WOW MAN!

I wish it wasn't the case and I did contact the FCEUX authors months ago to let them know what they need to do to support the 32KB battery RAM configuration (that Pulsar and PR8 uses) but as far as I know it hasn't been changed. Anyone who would like to see support in other emulators could help by contacting the authors of those programs and letting them know. Also if anyone is friends/acquainted  with any of these authors, a friendly word might help.

GNV / FL / USA

Neil: send me an e-mail with what you need for FCEUX. I will then forward it and CC you / do an e-mail intro to the author so you guys can be in touch.

Geneva, NY
NO CARRIER wrote:

Neil: send me an e-mail with what you need for FCEUX. I will then forward it and CC you / do an e-mail intro to the author so you guys can be in touch.

Pulsar pon da wii = WOOOOOOOOOOO

Milwaukee, WI

I got a Powerpak for Christmas.  I can't find any blank 322kb saves - they weren't on the Retrozone site.  Help?  I can't wait to rock my NESSY.

WOW MAN!
Theta_Frost wrote:

I got a Powerpak for Christmas.  I can't find any blank 322kb saves - they weren't on the Retrozone site.  Help?  I can't wait to rock my NESSY.

That is very strange.

Anyway, for you and anyone else who might be missing the 32KB blank file:

http://blog.ntrq.net/?p=425