animalstyle wrote:

legendary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeWNItggXhQ

WOW MAN!

Oops, posted a PR8 video in the wrong thread smile

Last edited by neilbaldwin (Jan 3, 2011 10:32 am)

Milwaukee, WI

I've probably missed something important but every time I start Pulsar there are a bunch of random patterns and things that make dirty blippy drones.  If I do stuff to it, it just freezes up and I have to reset.  I've tried loading blank saves and that didn't help.  I'm so close!

Last edited by Theta_Frost (Jan 2, 2011 11:37 pm)

))<>((
Theta_Frost wrote:

I've probably missed something important but every time I start Pulsar there are a bunch of random patterns and things that make dirty blippy drones.  If I do stuff to it, it just freezes up and I have to reset.  I've tried loading blank saves and that didn't help.  I'm so close!

Whatever emulator you're using, it's not supported. tongue

Milwaukee, WI

Funny considering it's a Powerpak.  wink

rochester, ny
Theta_Frost wrote:

Funny considering it's a Powerpak.  wink

don't you have to update your powerpak stuff before pulsar works?

New York City
tacticalbread wrote:

OK yep, I ran into this problem on FCE, now, is this gonna be like this forever? I'd like to use Pulsar on my Caanoo.
Otherwise, I just hope PR8 does run on this emulator tongue

WOW MAN!
akira^8GB wrote:
tacticalbread wrote:

OK yep, I ran into this problem on FCE, now, is this gonna be like this forever? I'd like to use Pulsar on my Caanoo.
Otherwise, I just hope PR8 does run on this emulator tongue

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Pulsar and PR8 are constructed on the same setup - whatever emulator you want to use needs to support the NES2.0 format, SXROM and 32KB of NVRAM. Currently, as has been said, that only leaves you with PowerPak or Nestopia. It's an extremely frustrating situation.

Petition the emulator creators - there's absolutely nothing I can do about it sad

WOW MAN!

Good news: Nintendulator added to list-of-platforms-that-will-run-Pulsar-and-PR8!

http://blog.ntrq.net/?p=461

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Are you aware of any emulator running on the PSP that has support for the larger save files?  I've yet to try, but I suppose it would be worth a shot to download each of the available programs and try them out.

Milwaukee, WI

Wow!  I've been pouring over the manual learning this tracker.  It is powerful!  If you can get to the part of actually knowing the navigation and how the different features from LSDJ work, it's great.  The synthesis this tracker is capable of is completely ridiculous.  Everyone learn this tracker!  (I'll upload a song or something soon)

WOW MAN!
Theta_Frost wrote:

Wow!  I've been pouring over the manual learning this tracker.  It is powerful!  If you can get to the part of actually knowing the navigation and how the different features from LSDJ work, it's great.  The synthesis this tracker is capable of is completely ridiculous.  Everyone learn this tracker!  (I'll upload a song or something soon)

That makes me very happy - it's nice when someone appreciates the hard work big_smile

Look forward to hearing what you've done with it.

Vancouver, BC

My PowerPak finally arrived in the mail!

Pulsar on a real NES-- It's just as awesome as I figured.
Working 100% as far as I can tell.

Thanks Neil.

Unsubscribe

Its a real bummer no portable nes emulators run this.. Haven't had much time to play work this

New York City

It should change, if FCE gets the support, Caanoo will have a port of FCE shortly after.

WOW MAN!

Updated Pulsar with a boot-up check to see if your emulator supports 32K save files.

http://blog.ntrq.net/?p=494