Berkeley, CA

smile

Knowing Bandcamp, they'll incorporate support for ID3 tag customization at some point in the near future. Maybe I'll suggest it to them directly!

Riverside, CA
celsius wrote:

Oh and I'm so glad Submerciful made it onto an official release. It's far and away one of my favourite songs you've written. Oh and Ensis!

Yes, my thoughts exactly. I didn't even notice Submerciful was on it till I heard it blasting out of my sound system. I am unbelievably amused.

Jammage is way fun too.

Excellent work good ser.

BOSTON

BUY THIS!!!!

bumping so rich gets more money$

philly

LOVING THIS.

Melbourne, Australia

Hey also forgot to mention, LOVE the artwork. Your tallent knows no bounds Rich.

Berkeley, CA
celsius wrote:

Hey also forgot to mention, LOVE the artwork. Your tallent knows no bounds Rich.

The artwork was done by Graham Lackey aka Jackal. I deserve no credit for its awesomeness!

Melbourne, Australia

Ah yeah, my bad. If I had have gone to the II music portal I would have known this. Regardless, awesome artwork.

Sweden

This is great! Made my five hour train ride today.

Rouen, FR

Really great release, I love this speacy feeling. excellent job, sir !

One thing though : didn't you made a track named rise of the obsidian interstellar a while ago ? Where has it gone ?

Canada

Wow, amazing artwork! Is that your creation?

))<>((

I love this album. heart

Jansaw wrote:

Wow, amazing artwork! Is that your creation?

lol

Disasterpeace wrote:
celsius wrote:

The artwork was done by Graham Lackey aka Jackal. I deserve no credit for its awesomeness!

Canada

Danke.

Berkeley, CA
seal of quality wrote:

One thing though : didn't you made a track named rise of the obsidian interstellar a while ago ? Where has it gone ?

Nope! Never. Maybe you're thinking of "Death Satellite Evasion". haha

São Paulo, Brazil

This album is absolutelly brillant.

Rouen, FR
Disasterpeace wrote:
seal of quality wrote:

Nope! Never. Maybe you're thinking of "Death Satellite Evasion". haha

Death Satellite Evasion, that's it ! My bad, somehow my brains managed to mix up those two...

Is this track available on a release ? I remember I liked it quite a lot.

Berkeley, CA

Not yet, but it will be! 0:-)