Michigan

hey dudes,

i was wondering if anyone has a copy of the chiptune alliance compilation available for download.

i submitted a track for it and was curious to see if it got on, and also, to hear all of the other awesome tracks as well.

i know they sold hard copies of it on tour, but if its online, thatd be sweet!

thanks

London, UK

I was supposed to get this online after the tour but got sidetracked again and again - i'll do my best to put it up by the end of the week

Tokyo, Japan

Sweet, this has a killer line up I think.

Corpus Christi, Texas

Okay cool, I'm excited.

Middlesbrough, UK

now thats the type of news i like to hear. was a good tour, was at the corp making a tit of my self... and thus so it is told

Seattle, WA

Corp was amazing. Good times!

East Kilbride, Scotland
noisewaves wrote:

hey dudes,

i was wondering if anyone has a copy of the chiptune alliance compilation available for download.

i submitted a track for it and was curious to see if it got on, and also, to hear all of the other awesome tracks as well.

thanks

You should make up a limited run of these CDs to raise money for your club night.
I'd buy one.

London, UK
Sycamore Drive wrote:
noisewaves wrote:

hey dudes,

thanks

You should make up a limited run of these CDs to raise money for your club night.
I'd buy one.

your track is my personal fave from the whole cd big_smile

London, UK

update: there's a couple of track alterations (fighter x is changing/adding one) and some other stuff with the art - i've got a free day tomorrow to focus on this, if i'm on here procrastinating someone please tell me big_smile

Los Angeles

Oh yeah, I was gunna ask Ash about this. Thanx!

East Kilbride, Scotland
Sabrepulse wrote:
Sycamore Drive wrote:

I'd buy one.

your track is my personal fave from the whole cd big_smile

Wow, thanks very much Ash!

That's a big compliment with all of the great artists that are on there.

Last edited by Sycamore Drive (Jan 17, 2010 5:48 pm)

FERNDALE, MI, USA

sycamore: you forgot to quote the bit where sabrepulse complimented you...

East Kilbride, Scotland

I clicked quote from the top rather than the bottom, whoops!

Last edited by Sycamore Drive (Jan 17, 2010 5:48 pm)

Michigan

so.....can i haz it nao?

Scotland

Chill! It'll be out soon.

London, UK

Hey! i've been really busy over the weekend but i've recompiled everything and added the new tracks - just need some webspace which i'm looking into now.