Tokyo, Japan

gonna give this a shot myself. /pun intended.

Tokyo, Japan
bleo wrote:

Here's a song I made a few years back that used only a Casio sk-1 kick as the sound source:

http://hexawe.net/hex0024_trinity_of_di … tdummy.zip

This is really good by the way! well impressed!!!

San Francisco

what up bitches. finished a track. just cleaning up now.

That casio crack compo is my favorite hexawe compo. shit is raaawww.

London, UK

Okay, after a couple of false starts I've got something going on for this... Woo!

STARDRAIN, CA

Okay, so i'm sending mine in now. it has been done for a few days. it was done in two hours while i was in traffic with my Boss making a delivery of flannel from Downtown LA to Dana point. the piggy kept me sane! I actually performed this track with starpause on friday:  http://soundcloud.com/koolskull/koolskull-vs-starpause
I've really been getting into the whole one channel, one sample thing. i actually might as well make an entire album with these tracks i got.

Tokyo, Japan

made a start on this, but it is a LOT harder than I was expecting...! (n00b alert)
give me a few more days big_smile

STARDRAIN, CA
cheapshot wrote:

made a start on this, but it is a LOT harder than I was expecting...! (n00b alert)

once you get used to one sample songs, it gets easy.. iv'e been doing these for like two weeks now i think. no biggie once you figure out how to get the sounds you want.

STARDRAIN, CA
wedanced wrote:

I AM NOT A BITCH *serious face

Brazil

My track is almost ready, but shit was hard to do! I managed to do a snare out of a drum kick and that is the best thing I did in the song.

New York City

I have been busy with other things and put this to rest. I hope to resurrect it and finish it this weekend.

Geneva, NY
akira^8GB wrote:

I have been busy with other things and put this to rest. I hope to resurrect it and finish it this weekend.

I hope you do too!

Can't wait to hear everyone's tracks! ... also, I gotta get crackin

Tokyo, Japan

I ended up breaking my dingoo yesterday, so my track is going to be delayed somewhat.

cheapshot wrote:

I ended up breaking my dingoo yesterday, so my track is going to be delayed somewhat.

Transfer the song from your memory card to PC and finish it there. The controls are uncomfy at first, but after a while it's no sweat.

Tokyo, Japan
L-tron wrote:
cheapshot wrote:

Transfer the song from your memory card to PC and finish it there. The controls are uncomfy at first, but after a while it's no sweat.

On it!! Will get my tune finished for the deadline.

San Francisco
Kool Skull wrote:
wedanced wrote:

I AM NOT A BITCH *serious face

what a bitch response. quit bitchen and bitch bitch bitch, bitch bitch bitch. o yeah... fucken bitch.

wink

kisses

also

Kool Skull wrote:
cheapshot wrote:

once you get used to one sample songs, it gets easy.. iv'e been doing these for like two weeks now i think. no biggie once you figure out how to get the sounds you want.

good sound design makes everything easy. just think how you can manipulate the timbers to sound like the instruments you want. tones are easy to get but the drums sounds tend to be the challenge depending on the sample your using. sometimes it helps to ry messing around with a couple of songs before you make your final one. can get the ideas flowing.

Last edited by wedanced (Jan 21, 2011 2:07 am)