Alomost finished. Just working on more synthesis and de-clipping/de popping

Brazil

Need to record it! shit, this weekend will be full, need to get this done sunday night.

New York City

So, weekend has started. Let's see if I can do anything at all.

akira^8GB wrote:

So, weekend has started. Let's see if I can do anything at all.

Do it! Just blast it out in one quick swipe. tongue

Geneva, NY

I've concocted a master plan of sending my family to Disney on Ice on Sunday night w/o me so I can mix this fucker.  YES.

London, UK

Finished + submitted. Wooo!

Funny, bleo, that's where I go to find my biggest inspiration.

Been finished for a few days now. I've never rendered a track using the config.xml so I gotta try to figure that out.

Geneva, NY
L-tron wrote:

Funny, bleo, that's where I go to find my biggest inspiration.

Been finished for a few days now. I've never rendered a track using the config.xml so I gotta try to figure that out.

Don't fuck w/ config.

http://wiki.littlegptracker.com/doku.ph … #rendering

If you're doing a PC render, just create a shortcut for the .exe and slap this on at the end of the target like so:

C:\L-TRON_SHIZNIT\W32\bin\lgpt.exe -RENDER=FILE

Then any time you wanna do a fast render, you just open piggy like that instead. 

Also, if you're track is a live mode banger, it should read -RENDER=FILERT for a real time render.  I have 2 shortcuts created.  The render will appear in the project folder as mixdown.wav as soon as you exit the program or song.

New York City

Well lads, it's not gonna happen, not in the mood sad

Brazil

HOLY SHIT I cant record it, but it's ready! Trying to send tomorrow morning (is still in the deadline? I'm a bit lost now)

New York City

Yeah what if I am totally bored at work and I brought my Caanoo and I happen to finish something? We can submit today, right? tongue

IL, US

yes, believe today is the last day

Geneva, NY

My shit is sent.  Let's go boys.

London, UK

BRING. IT. ON.

akira^8GB wrote:

Yeah what if I am totally bored at work and I brought my Caanoo and I happen to finish something? We can submit today, right? tongue

this must happen. tongue

also, when is the release date of this bad boy?

Geneva, NY

No idea.  I just work here.