Milwaukee, WI

All good!  I was very surprised at the number of dance floor beat bangers.  Gets my body moving!

Brazil

Gonna vote tonite!

New York City

Hurry the fuck up Kurt! What took you so long? tongue

Last edited by akira^8GB (Feb 2, 2011 7:58 pm)

Brazil

I work 10 hours a day and I am living with my girlfriend. On top of that my old laptop died and I have no other computer except her laptop.
BUT YEAH I VOTED WOOOO

São Paulo, Brazil
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

I work 10 hours a day and I am living with my girlfriend. On top of that my old laptop died and I have no other computer except her laptop.

Tell your girlfriend to go fix some steaks and vote the damn thing.

Brazil
PULSELOOPER wrote:
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Tell your girlfriend to go fix some steaks and vote the damn thing.

She went buy me beer last night, so I had time to vote.

IL, US

hahaha

STARDRAIN, CA

Yo guys! thanks to being inspired by this comp, I released an album that's mostly 1 sample, and one pretty much ALL one channel on Kittenrock.co.uk! great compo, nice tracks everyone! http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/3338/ … lease-cdr/ (you can buy a physical for $5!!! its shameless marketing, i know..)

STARDRAIN, CA
wedanced wrote:
Kool Skull wrote:

I AM NOT A BITCH *serious face

what a bitch response. quit bitchen and bitch bitch bitch, bitch bitch bitch. o yeah... fucken bitch.

wink

kisses

also

Kool Skull wrote:

once you get used to one sample songs, it gets easy.. iv'e been doing these for like two weeks now i think. no biggie once you figure out how to get the sounds you want.

good sound design makes everything easy. just think how you can manipulate the timbers to sound like the instruments you want. tones are easy to get but the drums sounds tend to be the challenge depending on the sample your using. sometimes it helps to ry messing around with a couple of songs before you make your final one. can get the ideas flowing.

good point, usually, I end up taking two hours to write a one channel one sample track, the first hour and ahalf is deticated to making perfect drums, then weird sounds, set up drum beats, then add weird noises in between!

San Francisco
Kool Skull wrote:

good point, usually, I end up taking two hours to write a one channel one sample track, the first hour and ahalf is deticated to making perfect drums, then weird sounds, set up drum beats, then add weird noises in between!

you are my kind of peeps. collab? would love to do some traxx with you.

Last edited by wedanced (Feb 3, 2011 5:19 pm)

New York City
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Almost same situation here and I voted the same day.

FOOL!

Last edited by akira^8GB (Feb 3, 2011 9:04 pm)

Brazil
akira^8GB wrote:
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Almost same situation here and I voted the same day.

FOOL!

Doesn't matter, I voted! Vai se fuder, meu!

Results!? big_smile

New York City

Results are up!
http://hexawe.net/compos/one/

I failz.

Turku, FIN

Oh wow, 49 votes! thanks smile

Geneva, NY
akira^8GB wrote:

Results are up!
http://hexawe.net/compos/one/

I failz.