STARDRAIN, CA

So guys, I am currently looking for an apartment, and I am in the process of moving out of my home in hopes of becoming an independent adult. I have a full time $8/hr job but I am saving and spending on necessities. I have a very strict budget of saving, expenses like food and rent, and Tithe for my local church. Chiptunes would be a lot more accessible if i can sell some music to help get along. I need a PA system, an LCD screen for my Sony Vaio Laptop (or separate Desktop) and an electrical plug for my Behringer 502 mixer. other things I would like are: a PSP, I have one broken completely and one on the fritz; Portable digital microphone to record 16 bit wav for samples recorded in public; and a GBA-SP, i am going to try to frotlight my GBC with the GBA-SP screen.
if you guys are able to help me out with any of the listed things, thanks

I am also trying to go on tour with Shitbird and Nestrogen in the summertime. if you could help out, that would be great!

LIMITED TO 8 FIRST EDITIONS, MORE WILL BE MADE TO SELL, BUT THEY WILL BE LABELED AS NON 1st EDITIONS.

ONLY $5 FIVE BUCKS!!!
BUY NOW!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Kool Skull (Feb 3, 2011 8:37 am)

STARDRAIN, CA

get it for free here! >>> kittenrock.co.uk  http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/3320/ … ear-slime/

West Yorks, UK

bought, sick as phuuuck. want to release it on tape? il help ya!

STARDRAIN, CA
Domu wrote:

bought, sick as phuuuck. want to release it on tape? il help ya!

... YES!!! i have abunch of unreleased tracks. imthinking that tapes would have tracks that were not digital and not available online..

Geneva, NY

Totally missed this thread until just now... BOUGHTEN

West Yorks, UK

buy this guys. its fucking sick. really really good one channel (or is it one sample?) piggy tracker fuckery.
if you use lgpt you owe it to yourelf to get hold of this as some kind of holy grail electro shit to work towards.

diggin it so much!

West Yorks, UK

one downside, those bags you put the sleeve in are proper shit! t
hose clear cd wallets would have been much better, mine got transplanted immediately!

STARDRAIN, CA
Domu wrote:

one downside, those bags you put the sleeve in are proper shit! t
hose clear cd wallets would have been much better, mine got transplanted immediately!

yeah, I made them myself with crappy sandwich bags i just had lying around.. if you like LGPT 1 ch stuff, i do reccomend listening to Chalices of the Past LGPT1CH on Kittenrock! that's what got ME into it!

STARDRAIN, CA
Domu wrote:

buy this guys. its fucking sick. really really good one channel (or is it one sample?) piggy tracker fuckery.
if you use lgpt you owe it to yourelf to get hold of this as some kind of holy grail electro shit to work towards.

diggin it so much!

most of it is one channel AND one sample. smoe of it is not either (i think only one track, AXE) but other than that its al one cannel at least.i will put my LGPT files up soon!

Florida

got it in 5 days ago... loved the art/packaging... and the music
woo!

South Dakota

Pretty slick packaging. 4/8!

STARDRAIN, CA
SgtCrispy wrote:

Pretty slick packaging. 4/8!

nice! i forot which ones i sent out, chose them at random!

England

when i remember i will put a link on kittetetetenrnrorckrockcock.

West Yorks, UK

Haha yep Ive been talking to chalices of the past trying to get him to make some more in the vein of 1chlgpt for months. His newish 2 Rude is getting an update of new tracks and physical release on tape and sd card very very soon under the original sick title beach conclusions. I just need to finish up the artwork and get me packaging laser cut and its good!

Write more Kool Skull write more! You know Kool Skull/ COTP makes an unbeatable combo of br00tal electronic lofi sickness (well, maybe add ralp in there also wink

But yeah, one last time then i will stop spamming this thread; buy this release! If not the get it downloaded and burned onto your own shiny CD-R!

STARDRAIN, CA
Domu wrote:

Haha yep Ive been talking to chalices of the past trying to get him to make some more in the vein of 1chlgpt for months. His newish 2 Rude is getting an update of new tracks and physical release on tape and sd card very very soon under the original sick title beach conclusions. I just need to finish up the artwork and get me packaging laser cut and its good!

Write more Kool Skull write more! You know Kool Skull/ COTP makes an unbeatable combo of br00tal electronic lofi sickness (well, maybe add ralp in there also wink

But yeah, one last time then i will stop spamming this thread; buy this release! If not the get it downloaded and burned onto your own shiny CD-R!

actually, i have a LOT. if you want something pretty much at any given time, just let me know! i can even get you a full length by sunday!