STARDRAIN, CA

this has a bunch of stuff on it. my little brother has some songs he made on here too so, here you go.
http://datamoshpit.com/koolskull/music/LSDJSAV/

some songs may not completely work because i have my own kits.. I'd put up the LSDJ.gb but that would not be cool to Johnathan K. so maybe i should put up the kits, but not now, it's late.

if you do remix anything, I'd love to hear it!

England

yo
might be up for it, i've just been asked to do another remix though and I'm not feeling particularly productive right now, so no promises

STARDRAIN, CA
Jellica wrote:

yo
might be up for it, i've just been asked to do another remix though and I'm not feeling particularly productive right now, so no promises

i mean, Im not in a rush, just a little thing you know, for fun.. also, I have some remixes for you!

STARDRAIN, CA
Kool Skull wrote:
Jellica wrote:

yo

i mean, Im not in a rush, just a little thing you know, for fun.. also, I have some remixes for you!

Also, I'd really love  to hear a slow jellica jelly version of my fast thrash.

Tacoma WA

can i get stems?

i'm totally incapable of doing anything with a sav (they don't work in nanovoice !?!?)

Los Angeles, CA

It is $2 to buy LSDJ. It takes almost no effort to download a free emulator, open up the sav file after you've purchased the insanely cheap rom, and make wav files if you so desire.

If you're not willing to put in this small amount of effort, why should someone else?

I know I'm being a dick, but come on. Nobody puts in effort for shit anymore.

Edit: Also Juan, I might mess with a song or two. But for the fuck of it I just started writing a chipthrash song on one of the template tracks, haha.

Last edited by Wizwars (Jan 13, 2011 10:23 pm)

Tacoma WA
Wizwars wrote:

It is $2 to buy LSDJ. It takes almost no effort to download a free emulator, open up the sav file after you've purchased the insanely cheap rom, and make wav files if you so desire.

If you're not willing to put in this small amount of effort, why should someone else?

Edit: Also Juan, I might mess with a song or two. But for the fuck of it I just started writing a chipthrash song on one of the template tracks, haha.

i bought the rom a few years ago but really have no idea how to use lsdj or real inclination to learn how.   don't really like it that much honestly.  there is a reason i use nanoloop and nanovoice..

i'd love to play with remixing something but if i am going to put the time in it needs to be in a format that i can use, i just don't have the time to deal with it.

STARDRAIN, CA
infradead wrote:

can i get stems?

i'm totally incapable of doing anything with a sav (they don't work in nanovoice !?!?)

I do think it would be benificial for me to actually backup stems for songs along with the .sav, but i dont have time for that now. I may do that in the future, but for now this is all i got for you guys. but yeah, in reality if you dont really use LSDJ, its not a big deal to me to not do anything with it.but if you do, hey you got a free .sav! i see .sav's as like, collecting records. that way, I can actually DJ peoples gameboy tracks from a gameboy! like, hey i can get some extra carts and DJ real chiptune from other Artists? thats  awesome!! i think we should all post up our .SAV's or hey, maybe even charge for them!

STARDRAIN, CA
Wizwars wrote:

You rock man! cant wait to hear that stuff!

Just dumped my 3 carts... some overlap but if you want to take a look, here ya go!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1355341/minikomi_111126.sav
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1355341/minikomi_111217-1.sav
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1355341/minikomi_111217-2.sav

COOL
ima get on this

Sydney, NSW

Thanks a heap man! I've been hoping for a Kool Skull SAV for ages, and now I can find out what makes your stuff more frash than mine.

Milwaukee Area, WI

Nice to see the community sharing. When we learn from each other, we all win.