love the flow, technique, style... a mastercraftmannnnn

@cheapshot.. we need to talk about this for sure. . . get kyoto/fukuoka/osaka (okinawa?) down as well!

Tokyo, Japan
mk wrote:

love the flow, technique, style... a mastercraftmannnnn

@cheapshot.. we need to talk about this for sure. . . get kyoto/fukuoka/osaka (okinawa?) down as well!

definitely mate!!

Retired

Wow! I never thought you guys liked my music that much!! Thanks for all the kind words, I really appreciate...

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
??? wrote:

Wow! I never thought you guys liked my music that much!! Thanks for all the kind words, I really appreciate...

We do and that's okay.

Indianapolis, IN

totally sublime. i love it! big_smile

RADULAR!~

Also, I wonder why II never promotes their artists/releases on Chipmusic and other similar sites.

california
Dot.AY wrote:

As a long time ??? fan this is well deserved of attention includes some of my favourite tracks that are no longer on 8bc or here so good to see them get an official release!!!
It is so great to hear such originality whilst maintaining a unified style..

My favourite track for ages has been Peanut Butter Brain (I have a version called Poisonous Gases seems to be the same.. slightly different mix maybe)

Also there has been discussion on how this artist name is pronounced suggestions so far
???
WutWutWut
HuhHuhHuh
TripleQuery
QuidQuidQuid (Latin)
WasWasWas (German)

I save his songs as "%3F%3F%3F" or "QQQ" or "3f3f3f"

Philly, PA, USA
gizmo wrote:
Dot.AY wrote:

As a long time ??? fan this is well deserved of attention includes some of my favourite tracks that are no longer on 8bc or here so good to see them get an official release!!!
It is so great to hear such originality whilst maintaining a unified style..

My favourite track for ages has been Peanut Butter Brain (I have a version called Poisonous Gases seems to be the same.. slightly different mix maybe)

Also there has been discussion on how this artist name is pronounced suggestions so far
???
WutWutWut
HuhHuhHuh
TripleQuery
QuidQuidQuid (Latin)
WasWasWas (German)

I save his songs as "%3F%3F%3F" or "QQQ" or "3f3f3f"

yeah i always think about it as QQQ, i've never had the situation to say it out loud

Westfield, NJ
L-tron wrote:

Also, I wonder why II never promotes their artists/releases on Chipmusic and other similar sites.

Maybe because each one is gonna get mentioned on these sites anyway?

Tokyo, Japan

Review up: http://cheap5hot.tumblr.com/

Consider coming to Japan in the near future!!! /plead

England

listening to this release made me less angry when my bus was 30 minutes late and it was pouring with rain this morning.

the power of music

London, UK

Just listened now - yep, it's brilliant. Such inventive arrangements, and some brilliant synthesis, basses etc. Lovely stuff.

Retired

@cheapshot: thank fo the wonderfull review.
@Jellica, Yeah... this is the power of music!
@everyone: you guys can call me QQQ if you want, it's the most simple way I guess... Never had a real name anyway so I decided to stick with this one...

Unsubscribe

when i say his name, i jsut make three incredulous grunts in a roow

Tokyo, Japan

But thats how you respond to pretty much everything.

Last edited by Lazerbeat (Jan 18, 2011 2:28 pm)