Tokyo, Japan

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet

http://www.iimusic.net/catalog/2011/01/ … ed-is-love

Its probably my favorite LSDJ (I assume)/DMG release along side pEER - Dances for the last year or two. Absolutely amazing.

bleoedit: fixd title in topic cuz im ocd like a mofo

Last edited by BLEO (Jan 18, 2011 8:56 pm)

Nomad's Land

SO! FUCKING! AWESOME!!!!

London, UK

Woah.

I realised this morning it's been ages since I bothered to listen to a full-length chipmusic release, but I'm totally making the exception for this.

Westfield, NJ
matt.nida wrote:

Woah.

I realised this morning it's been ages since I bothered to listen to a full-length chipmusic release, but I'm totally making the exception for this.

What, you didn't listen to that Disasterpeace thing? It's really good.

Retired

Oh shit! I was going to post something for the release... Thanks Lazerbeat! I hope you will enjoy the music!!! If anyone has any comments/feedback either positive or negative, I would be happy to hear them!

Peace

???

Last edited by ??? (Jan 15, 2011 5:45 pm)

São Paulo, Brazil

If the songs are as good as the album title, I'll love it.

Downloading!

Retired

Hahaha! Yay!

Wherever

Lazerbeat is right, this release is together with PeeR's Dances (and others..) the 'crème de la crème' of Gameboymusic!!!

Awesome job '???' !!!

congrats ??? on the pause release! I can't wait to finally hear it.  Nice cover.

UK

The best. Haven't enjoyed chip this much in a long, long time.

Tokyo, Japan

Undoubtedly far superior to anything else out there. An extremely skilled musician who I admire, respect, and want to come and play Cheapbeats in Tokyo!!!!

Awesome album.

Berkeley, CA

This was such a joy to put a tracklisting together for and put out. Congrats Simon! This really is one of the best gameboy albums I've ever had the pleasure of listening to.

smile

Melbtown, Lolstralia

As a long time ??? fan this is well deserved of attention includes some of my favourite tracks that are no longer on 8bc or here so good to see them get an official release!!!
It is so great to hear such originality whilst maintaining a unified style..

My favourite track for ages has been Peanut Butter Brain (I have a version called Poisonous Gases seems to be the same.. slightly different mix maybe)

Also there has been discussion on how this artist name is pronounced suggestions so far
???
WutWutWut
HuhHuhHuh
TripleQuery
QuidQuidQuid (Latin)
WasWasWas (German)

Dot.AY wrote:

As a long time ??? fan this is well deserved of attention includes some of my favourite tracks that are no longer on 8bc or here so good to see them get an official release!!!
It is so great to hear such originality whilst maintaining a unified style..

My favourite track for ages has been Peanut Butter Brain (I have a version called Poisonous Gases seems to be the same.. slightly different mix maybe)

Also there has been discussion on how this artist name is pronounced suggestions so far
???
WutWutWut
HuhHuhHuh
TripleQuery
QuidQuidQuid (Latin)
WasWasWas (German)

He gave me all his tunes on a flash drive, (some of them really fucking rocks)

I listed his music on my mp3 player as "questionmarkzzzz"

does the trick.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I like that it doesn't have a known pronunciation.
But I dislike that last.fm gives the plays to [unknown artist] and not a new artist page for ???, because I feel like this would kill it on last.fm.

England

!!!