Carbondale, IL

Selling off all my extra ArduinoBoy printed circuit boards from my ArduinoBoy building and selling days.  Boards are US$3 each with a flat US$2 shipping fee regardless of quantity or destination.  You will still need parts to build your ArduinoBoy, but I have a bill of materials, complete with part numbers, here.  Buy as many as you want.  As soon as all 59 boards are sold, that's it.

As usual, you can find the boards for sale here.

Little confused about P+P costs to the UK

Carbondale, IL

There are now 49 boards left.

Flopps wrote:

P+P costs?

scienceguy8 wrote:
Flopps wrote:

P+P costs?

Postage + Packaging (same thing as our shipping & handling)

Carbondale, IL

Shipping costs are fixed at $2, regardless if you buy 2 boards or 20.  Packages are going out First Class mail within the US, and First Class International everywhere else.  This time, all packages will be listed as gifts on customs forms on the recommendation of a certified, and possibly disgruntled, postal worker.

clovis CA

how much do all the components usually cost?

SLC, UT

I just totaled up all the parts. All the parts from Mouser cost $20.70 + ~5 for shipping. The ATMega328 preprogrammed from Adafruit is $9.65 with shipping. Nonfinite has the link cables for ~$5.00 with shipping. So total I'm seeing about $40.35.

And you still have to assemble everything....

EDIT: Here's the mouser shopping cart link: http://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/Pr … 1772a95a67

Last edited by stargazer (Jan 18, 2011 5:31 pm)

New Bedford

Hey do you have any boards left? If so shoot me a msg and ill grab a few. Thanx

clovis CA

someone flash me a fuckin chip already! =[ ill pay $10 for a chip. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

clovis CA

i need some more boards... can someone pump out like 5 for me? i say this because scienceguy08 isnt selling them anymore...

i attempted to etch it, but i cant get the double sided thing going on...
sorry for bump, but anyone whos good at etching double sided pcbs.. PLEASE contact me at [email protected]