Bronx, NY

Chipocrite wanted to give people as many options as possible for obtaining his newest, “Hit and Run". If you buy the 6 song EP from Cheese’N’Beer, you get exclusive bonus material! We want the whole world to hear how good this album and you don’t have to wait for a physical copy to be shipped. We do not want you to miss out on Chipocrite because you don’t live in the north-east part of America! Plus, since it’s pay what you want, if you already bought the CD, you can contribute whatever you think is appropriate and get a digital version PLUS those extra tracks. If you are feeling the kindness in your heart swell, our suggested donation is $5 to help pay for Chipocrite’s cd production. Grab the album now!

The CNB special edition of “Hit and Run"  includes two bonus songs not included in any other digital/physical format available. “Free High Fives to the Face" is Chipocrite’s first song composed on LSDJ and has become one of his most requested songs. Due to so many requests, it is now available for your listening pleasures when you download the album as well as “Buck Fu".

http://cheesenbeer.info

Tracks

1. Positron
2. I Quit
3. Love Department
4. Mr. Knight Is In The Building
5. Divemaster
6. Lemonade Stand Tycoon

GET: http://cheesenbeer.bandcamp.com/album/h … al-edition

Chipocrite is Paul Weinstein
All songs written and arranged by Paul Weinstein
Produced by Joey Mariano, Aleister Williams and Paul Weinstein

Art by Jake Beadenkopf
Photo by Jess Cosca
Visuals in photo by Alex Bond

About:

Chipocrite aka Paul Weinstein (former bassist of MJ Project, Philadelphia’s favorite jamtronfusion monstergroup) started making music with Game Boys in early 2009. It was the sound he felt he was destined to create, a mix of old and new, a way to bridge the comforting video game tones he grew up with and the complex but catchy songs he was hearing in his head all those years later. He’s constantly adding new songs to his repertoire, which has been described as “upbeat and danceable".  It’s exciting, it’s neato, and, above all, it’s some of the most fun he’s ever had making music.

For more:
www.chipocrite.com
www.facebook.com/chipocrite
www.twitter.com/chipocrite

For communication:
[email protected]

For booking:
http://cheesenbeer.info/chipocrite

Philly, PA, USA
DaPantz wrote:

Art by Jake Beadenkopf
Photo by Jess Cosca
Visuals in photo by Alex Bond

Yo dawg, i heard you liked art

Bronx, NY

BONUS FUCKING TRAXXX

BRKlyn

Paid $10 for the CD, paying $10 for the digital release with bonus traxxxxx. I would give Chipocrite more money but I can't find enough reasons.

Westfield, NJ

This music is definitely exciting & neato.

BK

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.
This is a great release, ESPECIALLY for a first EP. Chipocrite is all kinds of awesome.

Bronx, NY
DeMarko wrote:

I would give Chipocrite more money but I can't find enough reasons.

You should stand outside of his home with a bucket full of cash.

He deserves it for this absolutely astounding release.

Philly, PA, USA
DaPantz wrote:
DeMarko wrote:

I would give Chipocrite more money but I can't find enough reasons.

You should stand outside of his home with a bucket full of cash.

He deserves it for this absolutely astounding release.

Philadelphia, PA

I am excited, neated and astounded myself! Thanks guyssssss! CNB is awesome.

Also, DeMarko, at this rate, you are basically paying off the expensive car I expect to own sometime soon. Next time just pay me in expensive cars. It cuts out the middleman you know?

No but seriously I LOVE YOU ALL.

NJ

all of CNB and all artists involved are driving around in hummers shooting fur coats to make even more fur coats out of them while funneling MacCutcheon whisky as we live like kings thanks to Dannell's gratuity.

also, pretty epic release paul!

Philly, PA, USA
facundo wrote:

all of CNB and all artists involved are driving around in hummers shooting fur coats to make even more fur coats out of them while funneling MacCutcheon whisky as we live like kings thanks to Dannell's gratuity.

also, pretty epic release paul!

chipocrite wrote:

CNB is awesome.

this?

Philly/NY

This album is da bidness.

San Luis Obispo, CA

Nice work!

NJ

if you like what you heard and are close enough to new york city, come to pulsewave tonight! chipocrite won't be playing, but some of our other artists will be and i promise:  you will not be disappointed, you will not leave sober.

Bronx, NY
facundo wrote:

you will not be disappointed, you will not leave sober.

facundo wrote:

facundo wrote:

Brooklyn NY US

This is seriously a great release. Bought it last night, been playing it all day today. There is so much going on in this programming. Nice, nice, nice.