Slovakia / European Union

Mobeat Drum Maschine:

Video:
http://vimeo.com/7746421

Picture:

Please put here another J2ME sequencer, trackers, synths...

Last edited by Tinctu (Jan 20, 2011 8:41 pm)

Westfield, NJ

HEY WHY DON'T YOU RELEASE THAT CHIPBIENT COMPILATION YOU PROMISED EVERYONE?

Philly, PA, USA
Decktonic wrote:

hey... why don't you chill just a bit

Westfield, NJ
pixls wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

hey... why don't you chill just a bit

Hey why don't we ban this Tinctu guy?

Last edited by Decktonic (Jan 20, 2011 8:18 pm)

Unsubscribe

OT

Slovakia / European Union

@Herr_Prof: I will not open any new topic. I have made here lot of useful posts (only chipmusic related) and only few synth posts (sunvox, dreamstation, 4k trackers and standalone zynaddsubfx). But more was about chipmusic. Just check my posts.I understand this is chipmusic forum. And I will respect that. Why this topic? I need mobile sequencer with chipsounds or simple fm synth... For composing for example on the beach or during travelling in metro... If there is any kind of such app. let me know...I have no iPhone or Symbian or Android phone.Just J2ME...

@Decktonic: I understand why you are angry on me. But I have buyed "chipbient.com" - website design is almost done and made booklet for compilation. Yesterday I had made logo. I have write to 2 companies (I will do 4 CDs for each author as I promised) to do small series (80-100 CDs). And I will not make any $ on this. I still finishing my song. There will be 20 songs. 2 x OPL3 songs from my friends. So please please be patient. Things will happen. And dont write after any of my post "HEY WHY DON'T YOU RELEASE THAT CHIPBIENT COMPILATION YOU PROMISED EVERYONE?".

Last edited by Tinctu (Jan 20, 2011 9:11 pm)

Unsubscribe

Tinctu - I was actually making fun of decktonic, although  could see howd you think that based on your earlier post.. sorry for the confusion!