New York, New York

Sounding like a corporate gig, is changing the music. When your audience is passers-by, then it's really up to chance. Chip music is about fun. Make the music the best it can be, tell some media your passers-by count, and hope the best.

Philly, PA, USA
minusbaby wrote:

Deez nutz.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

smile

BOSTON
Decktonic wrote:
infradead wrote:

so chip shows are pissing matches now?

The responses on this thread are a bit much. Relax. Just let the guy organize his chip show.

i agree. good luck to you jefftheworld, if it turns out well, i'll come up for the next one ;D

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Krush Groove.... Lets jam!

NJ
abortifacient wrote:

Getting sponsors is a really great idea. It helps to change your music to ensure sponsor interest.

yeah.. blip '09 definitely wasn't the same with all the free sixpoint beer...

NJ
low-gain wrote:

i stood on a chair behind the 8bc table w/ my video camera during most of it.. shit was crazy awesome!!!

this was also where i met you and stefen and have been waiting anxiously yearly for your return to new york. i can't emphasize again, how thankful i am for the amazing show you set up for us in MN. nothing but friends, smiles, and party heart

also, i'd like to trade some footage if you like.. i have 3 dvd's of full or close to full sets from 2006 i got on video if youd want to trade for 2007?!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

i'd have to dig through my raw footage.. but i uploaded most of it to youtube.
Not sure bout UDA but i'm working 2-3 visits to NYC in the next 7months.

NJ
low-gain wrote:

i'd have to dig through my raw footage.. but i uploaded most of it to youtube.
Not sure bout UDA but i'm working 2-3 visits to NYC in the next 7months.

well hot damn! text me/email me time frames that you'll be here!!