Los Angeles

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESTROGEN! CELEBRATE IT WITH US!

Hey everyone! Today is our good friend Nestrogen’s 30th birthday! To celebrate he put together an awesome album which is being released on Delete Function. GET IT OR DIE!!! This is the best album he has ever made…I mean it…

We also are accepting demos. Email [email protected]

GET THE ALBUM HERE (df003):

http://deletefunction.com/df003-nestrogen-turns-30

Brooklyn NY US

I am enjoying this greatly. Busts convention with aplomb & gets gleefully weird without ever getting messy or unfocused. Definitely curious to know what sorts of machines and doohickeys were used on this, some great sounds on here.

Brooklyn NY US

Also HOPPO BORTHDOY TO YOU NOSTROGON

Florida

Great release, Track 2, is swell. This kills your last one.

"Dreams in..." is one of my favorite tracks ever from you.

Last edited by Jay Tholen (Jan 26, 2011 5:07 am)

Winter Haven, FL

Thanks, fellas. @Bit Shifter: The sounds found on here come from soooo many different sources. To name a few... custom wave forms(Milky and Modplug Tracker), Fami, "borrowed" samples from various mod files. LSDJ, FL 3.4, voice samples from NES roms... I'm sure that I am missing a few sources.. but that's basically the majority of them.

@Jay: Yeah, quite a few people seem to dig this release more than 2010's MAMMOTH release.

Winter Haven, FL

THIS IS A BUMP!

Florida

still jammin this

Brooklyn NY US

Same. |m|/    >__<    \|m|

NJ

JUST saw this and downloaded this afternoon. i now have about 2 gigs worth of new music ready to listen to.  mike.. 3 things:
why the fuck did you not tell me this came out already?! , happy belated birthday!, and sorry for not replying to your text.. i got it in the morning you damn booty-caller!

Grahamstown, South Africa

Loving the album nestro! Especially Heman's Younger Self Loathing Brother. Hippy birthday!

Los Angeles

hahaha. i love how on the 8bc post you said "this is not a bump" and the post received very little subsequent traffic because everyone took your word and ignored the bump but on this thread you said "THIS IS A BUMP." and people treated it as thus.

Los Angeles

AND IM GLAD THE ALBUM IS GETTING SO MUCH LOVE.

Nashville, Tennessee

heart

Winter Haven, FL
smiletron wrote:

heart

Dumb-n-Blaze: The Remixes

Neo Jersey

this is really good, Mike. Def your best so far i think!

I like it yes i do