New York City

http://starscream.bandcamp.com/album/pegasus

Our new EP, "Pegasus," is now available from Bandcamp, will be available on iTunes next week, and will see a physical pressing some time in the next few months.

Tracklist
1)Neptune
2)Shred the Gnar (Into the Stars)
3)Heliopause A) Bow Shock
4)Heliopause B) Termination Shock
5)Pegasus

Hope you enjoy, and thank you.

Awesome!  Bought your last EP and loved it smile

Michigan

wowwww.

this is awesome, great work!

i love how the noise channel and live drums mix at the end of neptune.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Best Starscream EP yet.

Drums sound amazing and as tight as anything.
Songs are cohesive and texturally interesting.

Well worth $5. Hell, I might buy it twice.

Unsubscribe

i want that tshirt

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:

i want that tshirt

Ditto... it looks like a Coalition skybike from Rifts.  Killer!

Cambridge, MA

I need monies to buy this. Actually, I want a physical album. This is amazing stuff! big_smile

Philly, PA, USA

as soon as i have money again, first thing i'm buying.

New York City

We're going to try to make picture disc vinyl of these in a few months when we're wrapped up making our full length album and try to run a program where you get what you donated off of the price of the album!

Thanks guys!

If only Shred the Gnar (Into the Stars) had some gnar being shred in it. A man can dream.

Overall, very enjoyable album. Sometimes upbeat, sometimes shoegazey, I like I like. My only complaint is that the snare is abrasively loud at points (like in both Heliopauses.) Sounds unnatural.
Will probably get once I have the money to spare.

Last edited by Andrew Winzenburg (Jan 26, 2011 8:42 am)

New York City

Andrew, entirely fair complaint. As happy as we are with the mixing job Gabe did on this album, we had to over compensate for the shitty room sound and snare we used when recording this EP as it wasn't dont in a desirable setting. Glad you enjoy it otherwise!

Thanks!

Tokyo, Japan

totally pro mini-album/EP. (I expected nothing less of course.)

Good job guys!

California

I loved everything on the EP. snare and all. best music purchase of this year so far. thank you for the tunes man. I would be interested in having this on vinyl so excited to hear the news!

SLC, UT

This is amazing. I am dying over this.

EDIT: Also I love your album art - all of it. It's what I would draw if I could draw.

Last edited by stargazer (Jan 27, 2011 1:10 am)

New York City

@Stargazer Asif Siddiky of 2PlayerProductions does all of our art. He's incredible.

Thanks for all the love everyone! If progress on vinyl production is made we will let you all know. The support has been overwhelming, you guys rule!

SLC, UT

Would a preorder be possible? I'm not going to be able to order anything for ~2 years and it will probably be sold out by then. sad