Elekid!
The Silph Scope

MeowMeowz Rock Shop
2423 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91107

All Ages $4 Donation
4pm - 9pm

You do not want to miss this one!

Last edited by Wizwars (Feb 3, 2011 3:44 am)

Boulder, CO

Shit I'll be in San Diego, maybe I can find a way to get up there for this.

Los Angeles, CA

You definitely should. As I said on twitter just now, to be within 100 miles of this show and not make it out, you would be fucking up royal. Some great underrated chip talent on this line up.

Los Angeles, CA

Just added in the headlining spot: Trash80.

Boulder, CO

FUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!!

lolusa
Wizwars wrote:

Just added in the headlining spot: Trash80.

Is he just getting really sick of being at home or something?

been popping up like crazy lately.

Boulder, CO

No chance at open mic or anything here is there? I'm trying to get my LA friends to go to this and they probably won't which means I won't make it out either. Mother fuckers.

lolusa

Your friends sound like assholes.

Boulder, CO
ovenrake wrote:

Your friends sound like assholes.

I'm only friends with assholes.

Westfield, NJ

AdamGetsAssholes

Cool lineup. Kinda makes me wish I weren't such an east coast snob smile

Los Angeles, CA

No open mic THIS TIME unfortunately. Really tight schedule, five hours to squeeze in seven acts. I put this show together for my best friend who is visiting from Norway, to show him how we do shit in California. The next one I do will probably only have three acts and an open mic would be possible if there was interest.

STARDRAIN, CA
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:

No chance at open mic or anything here is there? I'm trying to get my LA friends to go to this and they probably won't which means I won't make it out either. Mother fuckers.

okay, seriously, just pop in some tracks during MY set! no big deal, i like face to face stuff. if you can make it out, come on out dude PLAY SOME CHOONZ!!!!

San Diego, CA

maybe we arrange some sort of ride thing, adam! both mike and I live in San Diego and depending on how the ride situation goes we could probably give you a ride!

also dude. that's trash80 on that lineup. and me on that lineup. something doesn't seem right because if I follow that train of logic --

I WILL BE PLAYING A SHOW WITH TRASH80 OMFG.

Boulder, CO
Kool Skull wrote:

okay, seriously, just pop in some tracks during MY set! no big deal, i like face to face stuff. if you can make it out, come on out dude PLAY SOME CHOONZ!!!!

Haha if you're serious I recently wrote a track that would go pretty well with your style. I don't wanna take any time away from your set though =P.

spacetownsavior wrote:

maybe we arrange some sort of ride thing, adam! both mike and I live in San Diego and depending on how the ride situation goes we could probably give you a ride!

also dude. that's trash80 on that lineup. and me on that lineup. something doesn't seem right because if I follow that train of logic --

I WILL BE PLAYING A SHOW WITH TRASH80 OMFG.

I have a ride to LA since I'm seeing friends there and my plans for Sunday are quickly falling through so chances of my attendance are increasing every minute!

I'm officially stoked.

STARDRAIN, CA
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:
Kool Skull wrote:

Haha if you're serious I recently wrote a track that would go pretty well with your style. I don't wanna take any time away from your set though =P.

100% SRS!

Long Beach, CA

I might go to this if I'm not working!