trash80 wrote:

Someone needs to give me a reason to go to NYC

SOMEONE GIVE THIS MOTHERFUCKER A SHOW.

I NEED TO SEE THIS MAN PLAY.

lolusa
e.s.c. wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

i think i'm gonna be there this time

we're working on a carpool (possibly a van rental) to get a bunch of us out there, represent the midwest in force

If it would be cheaper in the long run, I may entertain this idea..

IL, US

hey guys, dont too many people jump in, ive already had a bunch of people contact me besides those that were already in..though i guess the rest could maybe rent a 2nd van and we could roll together
smile

Westfield, NJ
e.s.c. wrote:

hey guys, dont too many people jump in, ive already had a bunch of people contact me besides those that were already in..though i guess the rest could maybe rent a 2nd van and we could roll together
smile

Rent a wagon and hitch it to the van.

trollface.jpg

Philly, PA, USA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
10k wrote:

I saw him play at 8static last year(?). Still holds as probably THE best 8static yet, and we've had some pretty fucking good 8statics. I was so upset that I couldn't get into the afterparty!

10k wrote:

Godzilladelph
10k wrote:
trash80 wrote:

The last time I was at blip, I missed the afterparty due to people in my party being carded and being well underage.

this motherfucking shit. had to miss his only show in philly cause the ex got stupid drunk and was about to pass out. but i digress, being carded and walking back in the snow = not cool. though being carded and hopping the sub with Jake, Damon, Alex, and Failotron = pretty chill.
p.s. totally fucking down for playing some tunes, for someone, somewhere during this weekend, if anybody wants to book a free / paid in drugs and beer act let me know

Last edited by SKGB (Feb 3, 2011 8:30 am)

SKGB wrote:

though being carded and hopping the sub with Jake, Damon, Alex, and Failotron = pretty chill.

That actually sounds cooler than the after party.

Westfield, NJ
SKGB wrote:

had to miss his only show in philly cause the ex got stupid drunk and was about to pass out.

I hope this is why you dumped her.

NY, US

Might try to move I/O closer to Blip weekend, either the Monday before or after; that's the 16th or the 23rd.

Unsubscribe

I vote for the monday after!

trash80 wrote:

I was there when you played montreal a while ago, it was great! Everyone should be amped to see you play! I hope you make it out to nyc to play at anything blip related or the event itself even, in may.

trash80 wrote:

To attend Blip Festival.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

I'll be whoring myself onto as many line-ups as possible while i'm out there. I have enough material for at least 2 45min sets... which means 3 30min sets.. + any combination from there. hahaha

BTW.. i'll be dropping my new album and hopefully t-shirts at Blip Fest. heart

FlashHeart

I think it would be nice if each line up was different considering how many musicians are in town for such a limited time. Because I guarantee there are more than enough people coming to fill up every bill. But I've been given the distinct impression in the past that this is an unpopular sentiment. Nobody really seems to understand why I think this is a good idea.

FlashHeart

And obviously I have no say or control over what anybody does with any lineup apart from the gigs I'm organizing. Perhaps I'm being idealistic about the whole thing.

Last edited by Natty (Feb 4, 2011 1:40 am)

Melbourne, Australia

Awesome! Can't wait for May at all!