Washington DC

I'm so excited uguise.

Philly, PA, USA
Dauragon wrote:

I'm so excited uguise.

Robotcity, the year 20XX

Hi! We're Men of Mega from the Netherlands and we will be attending Blipfest this year. We really would like to play some pre-party or after-party. Any ideas on how? (As it seems to be a "don't call us, wel'll call you" deal) big_smile

Westfield, NJ
pixls wrote:
Dauragon wrote:

I'm so excited uguise.

brooklyn!
Men of Mega wrote:

Hi! We're Men of Mega from the Netherlands and we will be attending Blipfest this year. We really would like to play some pre-party or after-party. Any ideas on how? (As it seems to be a "don't call us, wel'll call you" deal) big_smile

first of all, fuck yeah comin from europe for blip! you're gonna have an awesome time.
second of all, it's safe to say you have the right idea; it very much is a "don't call us, we'll call you" deal! that said, it's also very much a "don't post on a forum to us, we'll email you" deal (or something along those lines).
HOWEVER you should sign up for the pre-blip open mic once they allow people to do so! it's a rad way to play a little and get to know the crew IRL wink

Robotcity, the year 20XX
likeluke wrote:
Men of Mega wrote:

first of all, fuck yeah comin from europe for blip! you're gonna have an awesome time.
second of all, it's safe to say you have the right idea; it very much is a "don't call us, we'll call you" deal! that said, it's also very much a "don't post on a forum to us, we'll email you" deal (or something along those lines).
HOWEVER you should sign up for the pre-blip open mic once they allow people to do so! it's a rad way to play a little and get to know the crew IRL wink

Thanks for the reply! Ok, We'll keep our mouth shut smile

When can we sign up for the pre-blip open mic? And when will it be? We will be in NYC on the 18th of May.

Seattle, WA

Heyyo! Leeni is coming to Blip and wants to play an afterparty or something! Anyone got room for us to play?? (We're two people now!)

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

So can I play the main blipfestival?
Hang on I'll just send another email to 8bitpeoples.
Please I would really like to play.

Brooklyn NY US

You haven't sent us any e-mails.

buffalo, NY

I think I'll see what all the fuss is about.  You know, if there's beer that is.

Chicago IL

i think i might have to do a special cover just for the open mic

stillll looking for a place to sleep. :\

Philly, PA, USA
Bit Shifter wrote:

You haven't sent us any e-mails.

It probably just went straight to spam, Reteris' glitch spasms set off all kinds of spam filters I'm sure

Brooklon

Have GB. Will party. Party?

Utrecht, The Netherlands

EINDBAAS will also attend Blip (traveling together with Men Of Mega). If in need of any party DJ sets, we'll bring our stuff.

Australia

Greets to all!  I certainly am looking forward to the after and pre shows.  It was so rad to meet everyone last time even though I couldn't remember names!!  This coordination thing sounds like a plan - more to the point, it'd be good to do some meet up's before hand to grab dinner, etc.  It's a great opportunity for some of us to catch up in and around gigs.  Oh, and I neglected to point out the obvious : I'll be coming to Blip '11 and bringing a DMG or two just in case... :-]