West Yorks, UK

title says it all, larger memory cards have wiped these out these days. If you have any unused SD cards (full size pref rather than minis or micros) then il buy them off you! If you could send me somewhere where I can buy lots of them on the cheap I will send you various treats in the mail. Thanks

Sweeeeeeden

How many do you need, exactly, and for what?

West Yorks, UK

I have a number of devices that only accept small cards, and more importantly hope to release an album or two on a totally stupid format. I need 25 minimum. up to 100 dependant on the price.
Can you help me?

Last edited by Domu (Feb 4, 2011 8:32 pm)

Boulder, CO

Ebay comes to mind...

http://cgi.ebay.com/128mb-SD-cards-Lot- … 500wt_1156

West Yorks, UK

it does indeed. uk ebays not got much on offer. thast guy ships to US only, im in England. Thanks for the effort though!

Boulder, CO
Domu wrote:

it does indeed. uk ebays not got much on offer. thast guy ships to US only, im in England. Thanks for the effort though!

I'd message him and see if he'd ship to UK if you covered shipping. Since the SD cards have no packaging it should be a small box and fairly cheap to ship.

Minneapolis

If he won't do it, I'll buy them and re-ship the package. smile

West Yorks, UK

oh wow very kind of you arfink!

Ive just procured a number of 32mb cards, just waiting to make sure all is well with them before fully stocking up on these US ones or more of the ones i snagged.