Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 6:28 pm)

Teksis y'all
Apeshit wrote:

It's just because of the plastic type. It'll work great if you try it on a DMG, but I can't imagine it working at all on a jewel case because the plastic is very "polished".

But yeah, no need for primer. The paint adheres very well to the plastic without it.

Thanks for the tips, man.

Cleveland, OH

Oh you genius. I need that teal cover in my life. On my tealish Game Boy. How well do you think it would fit in this line-up?:

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Nice combinations. smile

San Angelo, TX

Interested in the EMS Cart

matt's mind

i should maybe mention then, i've been selling 'vc' variants for a little over a month now or close (some minor changes), so your naming it 'vc' is going to be confusing to people (if its not already) as there is a LEDx3 (vc) in existence...

Well my VB backlights have had quite similar changes for about 4 months or so. Like I said, it didn't warrant a new "variant" title because it's not a variant- it's an upgrade.   It is going to cause confusion, but as I'm sure you recall, it was my idea to use the variant system to make a distinction between all other suppliers which use "V1, V2, V3". So it doesn't make sense for me to drop the name.  But if you have a suggestion, let me know. I've already dropped the LEDx3 name, so now people will just have to make the distinction by clarifying LEDx3/Kitsch/ASM etc...

Last edited by Apeshit (May 17, 2012 10:01 pm)

seems like confusing only if the difference between three and four is hard to discern

the new 4-LED panels fit perfect and look PROPPAH bright

peep

Milwaukee, WI

Oh snap, EL vs. variation 4... EEEEK!  The new PCB mount looks slick too.  Can it fit other jacks?  I ordered some clear topped Switchcraft ones that I love - and would totally want to slap em' on.  Also, are those extra decoupling caps serving the purpose of protecting the board from reverse voltage spikes?  (I.e. Is this the cap mod that a lot of people put on the line outs on NES, etc, for protection?)

Last edited by Theta_Frost (May 17, 2012 11:41 pm)

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 10:48 pm)