New York City

iPhone 5? PAH. Check out the drag'n'derp go!

Brooklon

HOW DID I MISS THIS ALREADY. ASS.

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 6:42 pm)

Canada

Can't believe this slipped under my nose, but at least there's going to be more opportunities. Congrats to everyone who was able to snatch one up!

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 6:42 pm)

Unsubscribe

Holy crap thats slick.

clovis CA

idk if its worth $126 +s&h..it is greyed out  though.

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 6:43 pm)

clovis CA

oh man i definitely do understand, dont get me wrong, but what i see when people pay over $100, its a tad bit more exciting than a backlit prosounded grey boy. at least a pitch mod, or something that makes it unique =]

clovis CA

not a variable pitch shift mod, like a half clock mod. those are useful.

It's more fun than useful to have a pitch bend. because there is no certain way to link it to anything (bpm)...

Just for backup on what he is saying, a good clean custom DMG with a backlight and prosound is definitely worth more than 100 as long as its real premium like this. someone who has done like a million (probably more) like ape definitely deserves payment for the skill as well as product. I'd go right around 105$ shipped on a backlit grey boy without the buttons or prosound pcb. it adds up quick. Especially with the price of game boys rising... I miss 10$ dmgs

Sweeeeeeden

Underclock units can be useful because the pulse channels reach one octave lower. (B455!) But in the same time, you lose half the CPU power, so you won't be able to use as much effects and such. The pitch mod is just silly and might be fun for novelty, but not much more than that.