rochester, ny

Hi,
I have just decided to get into chip. I have Nanoloop 1.5. I promise I've googled and searched 8bc (but it seems to be down, soooo yeah...)

Anyways,
-My cart with nanoloop arrived with the cart case broken, nothing wrong with the guts, but the plastic case is broken, I have emailed Oliver several times, at his different emails, but no response. Is there any chance of getting a replacement cart?
-I've seen a tutorial somewhere where you can replace the Nanoloop cart with another cart case, but I've lost the link and how would you get the nanoloop sticker off.
-Before I got Nanoloop, I have a Game Boy Camera, and I read on 8bc that the Mega Memory Cart will save multiple music files. But I read somewhere (probably 8bc again) that you must modify the mega memory cart or it won't work, but I can't find any details on the mod or anything else. Is this true?

Thank you.
noname (for now)

rochester, ny

HEY ROCHESTER!

have you come to any of the shows we've been putting on? on the 18th we have danimal cannon playing here, you should definitely come!

unfortunately, i've never used nanoloop before. only lsdj + famitracker. so, i can't really help out with your specific questions. sorry.

in any case, i'm sure someone else here will be able to help you out.

pff just put it in sum game cartrige case >8E

Hello noname. smile

There's no way to back up the Nanoloop music files with the mega memory cart. If you were using LSDJ you would be able to. I'm not a Nanoloop user but If I'm not mistaken (I may be mistaken), you should be able to transfer the guts of that cart into any gb cart.

SLC, UT

Just put it in a case. You'll need a security bit from kitsch though. As for the sticker, it's not a huge deal. You could print your own very easily.
EDIT: I guess you have to trim down the screw post:
http://www.gameboycarts.com/2009/10/imp … cartridge/

As for the mega memory cart, the problem is that it doesn't have a notch for the dmg power switch to go into. This can be solved by cutting the notch out, or using a gameboy color to backup your saves. It works really well. Keep in mind that this is only for the second version (it's yellow). You can buy one off amazon for under 15 bucks, brand new.

The dick inside me wants to point out that you could probably figure all of this out on your own with minimal thought.

Last edited by stargazer (Feb 6, 2011 8:29 pm)

stargazer wrote:

The dick inside me

Anahiem, CA
L-tron wrote:
stargazer wrote:

The dick inside me

Czech republic

LOL big_smile

California

are there any cart readers out there that can rip the rom and sav from nanoloop? I know Jose once had some sort of reader out there with the first run of bleep bloop carts (non usb). but I cannot find them around anymore. someone should make a GB cart reader if there are none out there.

rochester, ny

nickmaynard - yes, I have been to all the bug jar shows!

that's it? I only have to cut a whole for the on/off? I thought it would be more than that...oh well. THANKS!