Los Angeles

Hey guys it is Droid Song!

Thanks for contributing to the great success of Nestrogen's album! if you haven't gotten it yet GET IT NOW.

I know this release is following our last release quickly but we've been negligent on doing this release so it cant be delayed any longer.

This album is more for the experimental/noise/breakbeat/menagerie/ drone crowd. It is such a big album we had to do it in two parts so make sure you pick up both Love 1 AND Love 2. such a creative blend of sounds and noises went into this album.

Sukie is an awesome guy and a great musician. support his music and our site!

Once again we are still accepting demos so send what you've got to  [email protected]

Also Be sure to check out the store of our site to pick up cassettes made by The LEECHhead. He has been producing some great drone and noise tapes.

DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM HERE!!!!!!!!!!:

http://deletefunction.com/releases

shanghai

word

Winter Haven, FL

I feel like I need to take a HEROIC DOSE before listening to this again in order to fully unlock what's deeply shrouded and obscured beneath the cavernous layers of static found here. And in most of Sukie's work. The man certainly has his own "sound."

Melbourne

i love you guys , also , is this the new place to hang out ?

YAY! GO Sukie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this will keep me dizzy and dreaming for some time :D