Brazil

A night with Battle Lava, me, Tristendo, Zan Zan, Oven Rake, J Arthur Keenes Band, Heosphoros and Stagediver would be what I want. (yes, i placed myself in it too).

Los Angeles, CA

8bitweapon
ComputeHer
Virt
Trash80
Mr Spastic
Wet Mango
WMX
EvilWezil
Wizwars
Mike Bleeds
Space Town Savior
Koolskull
Droidsong
The Sliph Scope

BLIP FEST WEST

Turku, FIN
Emar wrote:
PlainFlavored wrote:

Ceephax Acid Crew

*emar likes this

I see his live some time ago and it was aaawsum!

Bronx, NY
firebrandboy wrote:

It is just you.
heart

heart

To clarify, because I have a bad habit and long history of failed satire (my artist name being the most obvious case) and I REALLY REALLY want to make sure people realize I meant no disrespect there, my comment was more an indictment of the trend of super fast chip music because the artists on that list are, in my opinion, more cerebral and compositional in their approach than many popular and current chip musicians and some people would be like "lol omg they all tha same" and I'm like "lolololo chip music"

*hyperventilates*

AANABAY01

no-one

everyone in my blip fest stops wasting time and gets to work building space shuttles

Westfield, NJ
DaPantz wrote:

To clarify, because I have a bad habit and long history of failed satire (my artist name being the most obvious case) and I REALLY REALLY want to make sure people realize I meant no disrespect there...

Join the club sad

Michigan
DaPantz wrote:
firebrandboy wrote:

It is just you.
heart

heart

To clarify, because I have a bad habit and long history of failed satire (my artist name being the most obvious case) and I REALLY REALLY want to make sure people realize I meant no disrespect there, my comment was more an indictment of the trend of super fast chip music because the artists on that list are, in my opinion, more cerebral and compositional in their approach than many popular and current chip musicians and some people would be like "lol omg they all tha same" and I'm like "lolololo chip music"

*hyperventilates*

i laughed for real. so no worries.

FlashHeart

Fewer Game Boys
More Vocals

DS-10 Dominator

Brazil
Natty wrote:

Fewer Game Boys
More Vocals

More synthpunk plz, Natty

Natty wrote:

Fewer Game Boys
More Vocals

join a church choir ;p

Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

A night with Battle Lava, me, Tristendo, Zan Zan, Oven Rake, J Arthur Keenes Band, Heosphoros and Stagediver would be what I want. (yes, i placed myself in it too).

I'd play that show in a second!

Last edited by Battle Lava (Feb 9, 2011 1:31 am)

FlashHeart
Battle Lava wrote:
Natty wrote:

Fewer Game Boys
More Vocals

join a church choir ;p

haha. I was really just arguing for more diversity than Man + Game Boy = aggressive dance music.

To be fair, Blip Festival invariable does an incredible job when it comes to booking a variety. I was more referring to the scene in general.

Last edited by Natty (Feb 9, 2011 1:52 am)

Cambridge UK

Me, if I had any musical talent.
Then, I can press play on a gameboy.
OMG I CAN BE THE MANDATORY FEMALE MUSICIAN BESIDES BUBBLYFISH AT BLIP.

astral cat

zanzanzanzanzanzanzanzanzan

Hopefully there's not TOO many repeat New Yorkers this year. Although there's some that I'd love to see again, there is so much talent on the East Coast that would be cool to hear.

Ohh, and how could I forget sylCMYK

Westfield, NJ
Natty wrote:

To be fair, Blip Festival invariable does an incredible job when it comes to booking a variety. I was more referring to the scene in general.

As long as people only listen & like the gameboy stuff over at that other chipmusic site, things are not gonna change.