Melbourne

Hi! I released my third e.p today. It's called DNA Computing and is written on a tracker for the YM2612 chip.
It starts out slow and ends up fast.

Here it is! >>> http://futurnari.bandcamp.com/ <<<

(No hyperlinks because I'm bad at the internet. Taters gonna tate.)

I've listened to it a few times, very relaxing stuff. FM really lends itself well to that floating, ambient quality. Too bad it's so short! I need a FuturNari LP smile !

yay more FuturNari!

Wellington, New Zealand

DOWNLOADINGGGGGGGGGGGGgggGGgggGGggGGGGGGggGGgGGGGGGGG

Melbourne

Thanks guys! You're all very kind, yeah it's short but if you play my three e.ps in a row it makes an album I guess. Maybe I should do a best of and just put all my songs on it haha. Thanks again!

Wow. This is the first thing ive heard by you and im already in love. Keep up the good work.

Melbourne

Thank you so much irpwnu2! That's really good to hear because I wasn't sure how this would go with people seeing it starts off quite slowly. I really appreciate the comments!

FuturNari wrote:

Thanks guys! You're all very kind, yeah it's short but if you play my three e.ps in a row it makes an album I guess. Maybe I should do a best of and just put all my songs on it haha. Thanks again!

Do it.

Melbourne

Haha maybe I will! It would need at least a couple of new songs too though.

AANABAY01

hiya

i like your music and i was hoping you might enter the winterchip competition on battleofthebits.org... i think you'd suit it. meanwhile, downloading zis!!

Melbourne

Oh thank you so much zan zan! I'm checking it out now, I have an account on botb but haven't done much there so am still new to it. I'll try figure it out, thanks for the download!