New York City

Well guys, I got the possibility to sell you stuff shipping from USA in late february. So this is a nice chance to take advantage of certain items that I usually get interest in but get forgotten because of shipping.

Prices in USD do not include shipping unless noted. For shipping rates, go to http://www.usps.com. Ships from NYC area.
Payment to be issued by PayPal. If you are so kind, please take care of the commission though.

Because of the character of this sale (I have to send the stuff I sell through friends to USA beforehand), all offers are heard BEFORE FEBRUARY 16. Have this in mind when offering. This is a one week sale extravaganza!

I'll make a quick list with everything, and post the pictures I have:

Panasonic FS-A1FM MSX2 computer
Condition: Excellent
----------------------------

I have decided to part with my beloved MSX2 computer. The reason? I never use it.
It has a very common problem, frequent in all MSX computers I can find: the floppy drive does not work. In the case of Panasonic machines, this usually means the drive's belt is broken, but not in this case since I have fixed it with a brand new Panasonic drive belt assured to last for many years to come. The problem with this disk drive seems to be misalignment. If anybody can fix it, the drive will work great and this is an awesome computer with the regular MSX2 specs (64K RAM, 128KB VRAM on the MSX2 spec VDP). It also comes with a huge ROM full of utility software that I never used. Alas, I have forgotten how to activate such menu.

This is the "Communicator" version, the most common model is the FS-A1F. The M on this model means "modem", it has a a 1200 baud modem.

If you get an SD or IDE solution, this is a perfectly fine computer to track with. Beware, MSX2 spec does NOT have FM-PAC inside. You need an FM cartridge to use FM sound. but trackers are available to use the PSG (just ask The C-Men big_smile).

It comes with all the manuals, even though I don't have the box. It is in pristine condition and costed me a damned bunch to import from Japan 9 years ago. I tried to find similar machines in my recent travel to Japan, and all had broken floppy disk drives and costed quite a fortune so I didn't get any. I never found this exact same model again either.

I am looking for U$D 270 for this machine, shipped to anywhere in USA. I hear an offer though.

Famiclone TERMINATOR 2

A famicom clone. Will load Famicom games happily. Has A/V out. Short cables on joysticks though.

U$D 30

Famicom / NES adapter
Condition: Normal

To play NES games on Famicom or Famicom games on NES? I can't remember. I know, I suck tongue

U$D 20

Adapter - Sega Genesis (US)

For playing japanese games that have no lockout on your US Sega Genesis.

U$D 10

Mega Key Converter - Genesis (US)

This is the bestest for playing import games on your Sega machine. You can change to any country you'd like. I use it to play games like Gunstar Heroes (I have a Japanese cart) or to change the titles or certain features of games that change according to region.

I have 3 of these. These are my last units, get the, now

U$D 50 ea. (OBO)

RGB cable - Sega Genesis/Megadrive

Do you have a Commodore RGB monitor or other RGB display? Want to see your Genesis or Megadrive (model 1) with the best quality possible? Then you need this cable. Comes with the connector for a Commodore monitor (9 pin DSUB) but can be adapted to any RGB device

U$D 20

Pre-installed Compactflash SSD for Amiga 600/1200
Condition: New
I have an extra CF-IDE adapter and a 2GB card. I can install it with Workbench 2.1 or 3.1 to your choice depending if it is for an Amiga 1200 or Amiga 600. Just plug it in and you are set (you need a 2.5" female-to-female short IDE cable). I could install a load of games and demos if you so wish so, also some tracker software. Let me know.

U$D 70 for the devices and the bother of loading it with stuff and optimizing it for best use!

I also have  ton of games for Amiga, Commodore 16, Sega Megadrive and Genesis, Game Boy Advance Japan, some C= software, etc.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Feb 10, 2011 3:54 pm)

Turku, FIN

RGB cable sounds awesome, any ideas how much posting would be?

New York City

Well, from USA a flat rate envelope costs 13 dollars anywhere in the world. This cable would fit one of those envelopes.
Just make sure you have the right Amiga monitor (1084) or the right stuff to convert it to something else.

Turku, FIN
akira^8GB wrote:

Well, from USA a flat rate envelope costs 13 dollars anywhere in the world. This cable would fit one of those envelopes.
Just make sure you have the right Amiga monitor (1084) or the right stuff to convert it to something else.

ÄÖÖÖ, i tought it was just a basic megadrive->VGA cable. 
I don't have use for any other kind. sorry tongue

New York City

RGB is not VGA tongue
You need to upscan the signal to 31Khz for it to work on a VGA monitor.

You can use this RGB cable with an upscaler though. It would work great.
It might even work on LCD TVs that accept 15Khz on the VGA port.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Feb 10, 2011 3:45 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

I've still been looking for a MSX.  I could only do trades though, interested in a 1040STe or other systems?

The MSX-2 looks dope. Are the many good trackers for it?

New York City

Sorry Theta_Frost, I am getting rid of all my junk, even though I'd like to swap for an Atari (though an STE is not of enough value), I need to get rid of things.
This MSX2 is really dope, I really love it but it needs to go to a good home.

I don't know which one The C-Men uses (i'll page him here), but here's a list of trackers: http://www.msx.org/downcat10p1.html. If I knew of any good one would be because I use them and as I said, I unfortunately have hardly used this machine in the 8 or 9 years I had it.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Feb 11, 2011 2:23 pm)

Unsubscribe
Theta_Frost wrote:

I've still been looking for a MSX.  I could only do trades though, interested in a 1040STe or other systems?

I can buy that ste off you, and you can use the cash to buy the msx big_smile

Milwaukee, WI

Maybe we could work out a trade or something, then, lets continue this somewhere else herr...
Good luck with your sale Akira!  MSX are hot!