Rhode Island

Of course! So is your challenge bi-weekly? If so it should be on the off week of this one so we can get more involvement. It is all the same people anyways hah

Chepachet, Rhode Island

I'm going to keep it weekly to let the ideas fly through. Plus it's less of a competition than this one and more of a way to get the weird strategies out to those who are up for a challenge and to see what others come up with.

Moncton, Canada

The whole anonymous thing doesn't bother me much since I don't really know much about the chip community and more "prolific" people, but I could see why it would be bothersome.

Ha ha, I just did something crazy. You'll all have to wait until later today to listen and find out what it is! *Laughs like a mad scientist*

Oh man, I can't wait for the reaction....ha ha.

Rhode Island

Jredd....are all those entries in the competition from you? :-P

I have one in! wink

Ha ha, how do they always know!?" *Runs*

Rhode Island

Mine will be in later tonight, halfway done with it

Yeah!!! 10 Entries!

Winter Haven, FL

That was a really good turnout. Voting was simple... good job, POTENTIAL WINNERS!

Moncton, Canada

some really awesome stuff this week

Winter Haven, FL

SOMEONE should put 7/10 of these tracks out as an EP. I think that it would be a pretty nifty release. Why 7/10 and not all 10 you ask? Theme...theme...theme. smile

Wow, the competition IS tough...

and the hovercars ARE fast

Nestrogen wrote:

SOMEONE should put 7/10 of these tracks out as an EP. I think that it would be a pretty nifty release. Why 7/10 and not all 10 you ask? Theme...theme...theme. smile

this haha

They were all so good!

Neo Jersey

damn i really wanted to get in on this one. i had a track that was like 96.8% done. just ran out of time and had no means of recording where i am. even though i havent been in these last two its at least forced me to write some new stuff that i really like and plan on continuing to devlop. from what ive heard of the entries so far they are all pretty amazing. i prob wouldve lost anyway lol. i'll get in on one of these eventually, hopefully

Are you still gonna post the 96.8% one? I'd listen to it smile