Oh wow! I've always wondered how I might fare in a chiptune competition. I'm not quite quick enough to enter those OHC type things but I can do something in a week! smile I am going to try signing up for this!

Rhode Island

here comes a new challenger!

Just got the essentials up and running on my comp again so i should be good to go on the next one

BWC#3 starts next Saturday.

Theme has been chosen, so get ready!

Ha ha, oops never mind I am up there as "JreddTrex" but it's me! I mistyped my email address and then I couldn't find the validation forum only to discover it was in my Junk mail folder...but I got it take in care of. tongue I am looking forward to this! Consider your topic bookmarked sir!

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Did someone say "T-Rex"?

BWC#3 is go! Good luck everybody!

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Count me IN this round!  I've got the time as well as an idea that'll tear this shit up!

Done! Good luck everybody!

Chepachet, Rhode Island
Jredd wrote:

Done! Good luck everybody!

....we're never going to get this whole 'anonymous' thing down are we?

Eh, it's still not too anonymous since when you're listening to the song you can see the artist name, but it's not blatantly obvious so you at least have to click on the song first.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Haha I know.  Just being cheeky.

oops.... ummm....*runs away*

Chepachet, Rhode Island
Jredd wrote:

oops.... ummm....*runs away*

The reason my avatar looks so furious is because he saw a certain individual's username referencing his species on solidcomposer.

He wants to rule the world one day and believes all other T-Rex stand in his way.

I would sleep with one eye open...

...he's coming

Last edited by 8-Bit-Rex (Mar 14, 2011 3:00 pm)

Rhode Island

Not like anyone else was gonna use beepola for their track :-P

Moncton, Canada

oh man beepola....outdone so soon...

Now now, to be fair Trex and T-Rex are 2 completely different things. A "Trex Mix" can refer to the strange manor in which I might put my own spin on some music, while also sounding like a nice "snack" for the ears smile. Where as you refer to a dinosaur's ferocity in your music, I simply refer to something tasty for the ears smile. So, you and your intimidating Picard may feel at ease, as I am not in competition with the authenticity of your screen name smile. The music that comes from the person behind the screen name is far more important big_smile. As you were gentlemen tongue. *Points menacingly at Judgmental Picard* tongue