NJ

http://facundo.bandcamp.com/album/fear- … nyl-planet

Fear of a Vinyl Planet is a collection of facundo's music previously only available in vinyl format. The first four songs are from the Future Anthems From the Past (DIF023) marble colored vinyl 7" which is still available for purchase. "neon" and "spacerun" were the B side to a split 7" released with VultureMoose (DIF024).

As an added bonus, there are various remixes of the song "robotluv" for your listening pleasure. Please download the full album so you can do it justice and play it through a real set of speakers.

Included with every download will be an "art pack" of everything included in the vinyl ep's as well as the art for the remix album.

All in all, 17 tracks with ome incredible effort put in by everyone involved.  Here's to hoping you guys can make me not regret choosing vinyl as the original format for this thing and help me make some of my funds back!

credits:

Future Anthems From the Past:
7" sleeve / insert art by Katia Pouleva

VultureMoose / facundo - split:
7" sleeve art by facundo + friends

Fear of a Vinyl Planet:
Artwork by Abby Resko
Music credits:
robotluv2.0 by facundo
Robotlove (BEARDBANGERREMIXXX) by Doomcloud
Robot Love (Infidelity Algorithim) by Natty
RobotLuv (shy mix) by prince_s
OhGawdRobotsLearningToBreatheInSpaceRouletteMix by Da Pantz
RobotLuv (Thick & Hard Remix) by Wet Mango
Robotluv Robopunk Remix by H-Pizzle
Zero Compassion For the Cold and Programmed by Nestrogen
Robotluv (fuzzy handcuffs remix) by BitALoop (aka SKGB)
RobotLuv Cover by The Robot Nothing
robotdub by facundo

Bronx, NY

As I've said elsewhere, Natty destroyed the universe with his rendition of robotluv, but all around this is some good shit!

"neon" is an overlooked facundo gem, quiet as it's kept. Really glad to see this out; I have the vinyls, now I have the mp3s!

NJ

thanks ricardbr0 heart

Philly, PA, USA

I've heard most of the original facundo songs, which are sweet on their own, but some of the remixes, OH MY GOD. Doomcloud's remix is so good, it sounds like it could be Huoratron.

so, a lesson for you, facundo+doomcloud=huoratron.

NJ

haha thanks jake.. seriously, my songs are fucking WEAK compared to the remixes. i fucking love h-pizzle's famitracker version of it.. but the sole fact that every single one of these tracks for being based off the same song, sound completely different - is a good sign.

i wish bandcamp would make feedback mandatory - i really would love to know what everyone thinks.

also, i know $5 seems like a lot to pay for my music, but i'm only doing this because i pretty much gave away over 150 copies of my EP's for free throughout tours, shows, and Blip 2009.  i need to make my money back somehow, and none of you guys are willing to pay what i'm asking for bj's

Neo Jersey

facundo i think this is my personal favorite of your releases, even if it is a re release/rehash/whatever you want to call it. also that art work is beautiful. and yea, def pretty cool how 11 totally different sounding songs can come from 1 song. i think nestrogens track also deserves mention of being rather awesome.

NJ

thanks kevin - and agreed, mike pumped out a serious jam for this. so grateful for everyone contributing to this - wouldn't have been as awesome without you guys heart

NJ

bump - in case you were retarded and missed this when it was released.

Bronx, NY

wtf, I was gonna bump this today cause I was listening to it!

get on this shit, suckaaaaa