Liverpool, UK

Note - the label table (derp) doesn't seem to have the last.fm/8bc etc support the artist page has sad

Brazil
bryface wrote:

nice work godinpants, and nice logo too.  this could be very useful.

maybe a Chipmusic 101 article might be useful for the uninitated in getting their facts straight?

I have one in portuguese, I can add it. And there is some in spanish too, which are in the culturachip wiki

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

who made a page about me?

vancouver, canada
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:
bryface wrote:

nice work godinpants, and nice logo too.  this could be very useful.

maybe a Chipmusic 101 article might be useful for the uninitated in getting their facts straight?

I have one in portuguese, I can add it. And there is some in spanish too, which are in the culturachip wiki

that brings up another potentially interesting idea: a reference of chipmusic-related terms in different languages?

cause like what's BRK in spanish?

Liverpool, UK

The "label" part on the Musician table doesn't appear to be compatible with multiple labels - and most chipmusicians have released on various netlabels :\

I will fix these things now. I had already fixed the social buttons when you tried to add them before. I have posted about adding images on your talk page.

10k- You can see the page history by clicking History at the top of the page.

Last edited by Lossy (Feb 25, 2011 2:20 pm)

The website seems very LSDJ centered. I can't find many trackers on there.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
joule wrote:

add them homie.

Added some awesome people.

Liverpool, UK
bryface wrote:

cause like what's BRK in spanish?

BRK is universal, baby.

hardcore, Australia

I should mention that Lossy and Nitro are doing most of the hard work on this.

joule: it's a wiki, that means you can contribute other tracker info if you want.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

A regular live events section would be cool.

Give me some information regarding how you would want that to look and I will set up templates and pages for it.

Chepachet, Rhode Island
joule wrote:

I'm thinking about writing a comprehensive and specific LSDJ tutorial to throw up on the site.  I know there are many out there and I figured the one I put together would include more specific things (what different S, E commands do to the sounds, detailed WAV channel synth explanations etc. etc.)  I've read many tutorials and there are many things they don't really touch base on or go into specifics about.  Let me know what you guys think because honestly if you'd just think it's redundant then I'll save myself the trouble.  But if you think it'd be of great use (which would probably only be seen once it's done) let me know.  I could include different styles of LSDJ'd material and include tips (without giving away any secrets if anyone feels less inclined to give out straight patches or whatever).

Really...let me know since I would definitely take the time to do it up right if others think it'd be a good addition.  Otherwise I'll just take a picture of my cat standing on my DMG and upload that instead.

What would an encyclopaedia about chipmusic be without any information about how to create such music? Go right ahead!

Looks like this is getting going pretty good. It's a lot of work and it's tough to know where to start. If someone gets some templates laid out I'll fill in what I've learned.