Melbourne, Australia

*SOLD*

Love this little beast. Some of the crunchiest SID drum programming around not to mention the endless other synthesis options.
Selling it cause I'm poor and need new toys (I've used this thing twice and I'm just not getting joy out of it as much as someone else would/should.)

I'm selling it for $300 AUD + shipping. It cost me about $275 (+man hours) to buy and assemble it so I think that is fair.
I'll ship internationally as well as locally. If a local wants to arrange pickup, I can do that too.
If you want pics of the assembled unit I'll take some tonight.

Here is a video demonstrating the presets, after watching it I don't want to sell it even more but shit, I need the cash.

In the words of a great man "Think my prices are crap? call me out on it, but back it up too."

Unsubscribe

If anything the price is too low.. Good luck!

california

That's sounds sweet. You got 8580s in there?

Melbourne, Australia

It has a pair of 6582A's in there with yellow-green LCD and green LEDs in a black case. Looks sexy if I do say so myself.

Earth

PM'd you.

Melbourne, Australia

Replied to your PM.

FYI this isn't sold until I see the funds in my paypal so if there are any other takers, speak now!
I have no intention of starting a bidding war but I also don't have time to muck around. First in best dressed. $300 is a steal!

Melbourne, Australia

Would totally if I had the money to spare

Tacoma WA
celsius wrote:

Replied to your PM.

FYI this isn't sold until I see the funds in my paypal so if there are any other takers, speak now!
I have no intention of starting a bidding war but I also don't have time to muck around. First in best dressed. $300 is a steal!

excuse me sir.  will you consider taking canned soups in place of money?  i have chicken and a lovely stew

Melbourne, Australia
infradead wrote:
celsius wrote:

Replied to your PM.

excuse me sir.  will you consider taking canned soups in place of money?  i have chicken and a lovely stew

Intriguing offer. Care to sweeten the deal? Perhaps with honey, high fructose corn syrup or cane sugar?

Tacoma WA

THE HONEY IS MINE!!!  the deals off.

DO WANT! D:

Melbourne, Australia

This has been sold. Thanks for the interest.

Tacoma WA

soup is in the mail

hardcore, Australia

Fastest sale.
And quote from the greatest of men.

Melbourne, Australia
infradead wrote:

soup is in the mail

Damnit, he sold stuff for food AGAIN?

*sigh*

hardcore, Australia

Atleast its better than the time he got those "magic" beans.