Brooklyn NY US

James York a.k.a. Cheapshot a.k.a. Yorkie a.k.a. better at dubstepwobblebasschipfunk than you has been tearing up the Tokyo live scene for the past year with more fans than a top seed gladiator. This EP is part of the reason why. Dark and gritty, instantly accessible, and hard to forget. Phone home and tell your mother, Cheapshot has arrived.

artwork by m7kenji

Tracklisting
---
01 Chigu
02 Ieyasu
03 Roopy
04 Shudder
05 Skeptic

// DOWNLOAD 8BP115 //

Tokyo, Japan

Boom!! Text by my good friend Lazerbeat.
Thanks again to Josh for this opportunity.

Columbus, OH

I demand knowledge of your wobs. Any hints/tips?

But seriously, great release man, I really enjoyed it. Your instrument design is killer.

Tucson, AZ
NinjetiPanda wrote:

Your instrument design is killer.

truth!

Liverpool, UK

Best start to a Saturday morning everrrrrrr

Tokyo, Japan

Cheapshot is my hero. Never enough tune.

and its excellent for dancing.

Turku, FIN

Holy shit! I'm so much gonna blast this today at lisäelämä!

Brooklyn NY US

I could listen to "Roopy" on repeat forever.

AND I JUST MIGHT.

This is a grade A, unique piece. Great job, Cheapshot! Looking forward to more of your stuff (you better finish a track for the next LGPT compo! ;p)

Bronx, NY

I really love how diverse 8BP has been lately. This is the kind of stuff you don't see on there as often, and it's really cool.

This release in particular is so thorough and so much fun. Lovin' me some Roopy.

New York, NY

Ohhhhh wow. I don't usually get too into the wobblyness but this is just beautiful. Thanks 8BP and Cheapshot, glad this is now on my radar.

Los Angeles

yes!!!!!!! cant wait to give it a listen

Philly, PA, USA

this is really awesome, like, even just the first track, it's amazing. At first I listened to it on the built in speakers on my laptop, that was a bad idea, then today I listened on my car's stereo, and it's just amazing.

Tokyo, Japan

Cheapshot is also super prolific, dude spits out tunes at an astonishing rate.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

digggggittttt/

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:40 am)