Brazil

It's like nezar, who just dropped off and now drives tuned cars.

To most people, chipmusic is a fad in their lives. Nostlagia driven fashion statement with horrid musical ablity that (luckily) fades away.

For some of us though, we believe in True Chip Til Death!

It's not a genre, a style or a haircut. It's a way of life.

edited in picture:

Last edited by Heosphoros (Mar 24, 2011 5:15 pm)

Unsubscribe

PARTY

herr_prof wrote:

PARTY

Los Angeles

I wish FirestARTer would drop some new trax soon

Brazil

TCDT!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
calmdownkidder wrote:

Nanogrrrl nevar 4get

+100

Geneva, NY
Shriker wrote:

what happened to capkonamco?

Wow good call! That 48hr challenge track was THE BEST.

uhajdafdfdfa

did anyone say Tobiah? what is quantum jumping? will you go to heaven?

Last edited by ant1 (Mar 24, 2011 10:19 pm)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I wish O Δ 口 (a.k.a. C A T) would do some more stuff.

(Not the best mix, but you can hear their tunes:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF-0wR_l9HE)

Last edited by jefftheworld (Mar 24, 2011 10:40 pm)

California

I wish that PDF_format would make chioptunes again. His hokey style was so fun. Plus prod valu was keen. I Think he should not have put him self down for not making $1000000 from his music. Maybe if you invited him to BLIP FEST!?!?! EVERY YEAR !!!!!!!!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
TristEndo-in-spacebutt wrote:

I wish that PDF_format would make chioptunes again. His hokey style was so fun. Plus prod valu was keen. I Think he should not have put him self down for not making $1000000 from his music. Maybe if you invited him to BLIP FEST!?!?! EVERY YEAR !!!!!!!!

I can get him to play again. He almost came and played last Nuit Blanche with us but he had to leave the country. I think next nuit blanche we might just be able to convince him to come. Maybe if you came to you could add to the peer pressure!

Blackpool, Englandshire

I miss Brian Green.

I'm glad Starmelt got a mention too! I'm glad he's making a name for himself. One artist I'm pretty sure I didn't see mentioned was postal_m@rket! What's become of him?

Last edited by disassembler (Dec 20, 2011 5:36 am)

buffalo, NY
Fluxxin wrote:

I miss Brian Austin Green.

Bronx, NY

I think many artists (myself being one of the biggest offenders) release too much music in such a short timeframe, so something like a perfectly reasonable amount of time spent in seclusion seems like a perpetual hiatus to fans.