Chicago IL

i was going through the music section and noticed a there were tracks from people i had bookmarked that i hadnt seen yet. and then i realized the notice on the side hasn't come up in a long time. i dunno if this is a bug or if it was taken out on purpose? or maybe it's just me?

Los Angeles

It was taken out due to complaints.

Chicago IL

alright fair enough!

IL, US

i still dont get why people complained about it, tbh
i liked the way it worked, saved me from having to hunt through the music page for the artists i listen to

Philly, PA, USA

yeah, that's a feature i liked,  I don't know how hard it would be but if there was a way that it could do something similar to the forum "new posts" thing where it only shows up for a bit?

Chicago IL

look i wasn't trying to start a whole thing here guys chill out

Philly, PA, USA
Saskrotch wrote:

look i wasn't trying to start a whole thing here guys chill out

WELL YOU STARTED A THING. HAPPY?

Chicago IL

no i'm not.

I complained because IT NEVER FUCKING WENT AWAY EVER for me. I'd bookmark someone new and it'd make you go through ALL of their tracks.

Even after doing that multiple times the message was still there for me. It kinda bothered me after a month.

hmm I liked the feature, i just wish it hadn't been such a persistent bitch and would disappear after i click on it, and not make me click on every track by an artist.

England

I had the same problem and it annoyed me for a while but I learneded to just just let it go.

Last edited by Jellica (Mar 8, 2011 12:46 pm)