Westfield, NJ

Okay so I need to get rid of this stuff because I'm not using it and this hobby is getting expensive. Anything not sold within a week will go on ebay. Please no trades and hopefully you're in the USA.

SIROKAI [AT] GMAIL.COM

ALESIS BITRMAN (+ AC power cord) $100 + shipping
I bought this from someone else on 8bc and it didn't come with the cord so I bought a new cord and it works great and it's a great piece of gear but I don't use it and probably never will.

GOLD GAMEBOY LIGHT $50 or make an offer
Has some minor scratches but it works great, it's stock, and needs a good home.

WHITE GBA $25 or make an offer
I've been trying to sell this for a while and I keep getting people who are interested but never come through. This is a stock unit, great condition, and also needs a good home.

GBC + VARIOUS CORDS $20 or make an offer
The GBC has no battery cover but otherwise it's fine. The cords are a 4 way adapter, a classic power supply, and a random power supply that might be good for modding. Also there's a magnifier but I can't say it's any good. Just trying to get rid of all these in one go. Modder's delight or something.

If you would like to order multiple stuff and offer some kinda deal, let me know. Again, please no trades. I would like to take USA orders but I'll ship to you int'l people if you don't mind paying the shipping!

SIROKAI [AT] GMAIL.COM