Chicago IL

USK's been tweeting so he's definitely alive

Chicago IL

talking to Hally, he's safe!

Tokyo, Japan

Awesome! I hadn't heard from him, looks like everyone is ok.

São Paulo, Brazil

It was sad walking around Liberdade (Sao Paulo oriental neighbourhood, where I live) and see everyone worried about their relatives.

Washington DC

any word on Kaz?

Middlesbrough, UK

heart this community. glad you guys are safe

FlashHeart

Any word from Motoki and Tomoko?

Absolutely horrifying footage. Can't believe how scary it must have been for everyone.

Chicago IL

Kaz is still tweeting so i'm sure he's fine
Motoki confirmed on facebook he was okay 14 hours ago

Last edited by Saskrotch (Mar 12, 2011 5:05 pm)

FlashHeart

Glad to hear it and very proud to be part of a scene which cares about its members enough to check up on each and every one of them in a time of crisis. Thank you guys.

San Francisco

Xinon?
ikari?
aonami?
she?

Last edited by wedanced (Mar 12, 2011 5:23 pm)

Chicago IL

xinon's been tweeting, aonami is motoki whom i mentioned before. not sure about the others.

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:46 am)

Matthew Joseph Payne
IAYD wrote:

It's threads like these that remind me of the infinite love I have for the chip scene. So glad to see everyone is alright.

^^

When it matters, everyone looks out for each other, that's what community is all about!

FlashHeart

So...earthquake relief compilation? I know it probably wouldn't raise a huge amount, but every little bit helps, and seeing as there are so many chip musicians in Japan I think it might be nice and appropriate.

Chepachet, Rhode Island
Natty wrote:

So...earthquake relief compilation? I know it probably wouldn't raise a huge amount, but every little bit helps, and seeing as there are so many chip musicians in Japan I think it might be nice and appropriate.

That's a pretty rad idea.  +1

8-Bit-Rex wrote:
Natty wrote:

That's a pretty rad idea.  +1

I'd contribute a track without a doubt.