I've been programming this game for a while and have finally gotten round to thinking about the artwork seriously. It is a point and click adventure with rpg elements and so I knew that pixel art was the right way to go. Long story short, this site was recommended to me as a good place to find possible pixel artists.

If anyone is interested in helping me out it would basically include a lot of 480 x 272 images, a range of tiles and a few sprites. I have place holder images done as a general starter point but am open to any style and all creativity.

I also plan to enter the game in the psp Genesis competition and would be happy to share any potential winnings equally.

Finally, its set in a run down city, with lots of skylines and traditional city interiors, if that makes a difference to anyone smile

Thank you for any help.

This sounds pretty interesting. Let me know when there's a beta  :]

FlashHeart

Paging Enso.

I will definitely let everyone know when there is a solid beta smile  (hopefully it won't be too long now)

If there is any more information I can give to entice people,  please let me know.

california

Mmm, might have better luck at pixel joint, or gamedev. Good luck to you.

Haha, this is beginning to feel like an adventure in itself. Thank you very much for the tips.

california

I know, it's hard to find an artist. I've decided to just go it alone for a while and work on designing good games with okay artwork. It's an intriguing game idea. I think If you can show people something to impress them about your game, it's a lot more appealing. Even if it's a few screenshots of your game in action with placeholder graphics.