BOSTON
Saskrotch wrote:

is there going to be a point where it all becomes freely available? (date/reaches X amount of donations/etc)

sad

Matthew Joseph Payne

I'm sure it will become freely available when everything in Japan has returned 100% to where it was before the earthquake.

I just finished tracking and rough mixing guitar for a Glowing Stars track to add to this comp. Very excited! We're gonna track Lizzie's vocals tonight at rehearsal and I should have it sent in tomorrow! smile

Chicago IL
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

is there going to be a point where it all becomes freely available? (date/reaches X amount of donations/etc)

sad

don't sad face me, it's a question, not a demand, and ive got 7 bucks in the bank

Milwaukee, WI

Kineticturtle, The Glowing Stars are really good. Keep up the great work. I wish we lived in the same town. xD

Last edited by CCrimson (Mar 16, 2011 11:52 pm)

BOSTON
Saskrotch wrote:
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

sad

don't sad face me, it's a question, not a demand, and ive got 7 bucks in the bank

PM'd

Matthew Joseph Payne
CCrimson wrote:

Kineticturtle, The Glowing Stars are really good. Keep up the great work. I wish we lived in the same town. xD

Thanks yo! We'll meet up some day. You guys sound great - I'd love for us to play together! For now we'll have to settle on being on this comp together. wink

Chicago IL

just to clarify i was only asking cause i was wondering how many people were gonna hear the exclusive track i submitted!

Unsubscribe

Yea, once everything settles down I am going to ask if any of the exclusives want to be part of a best of freebie on archive I think... THINKING OUT LOUD

Right now it looks like a 1-5$(more is always better!) donation will get you 100+ Chip tracks.. an awesome deal for an awesome cause!

New York City

How many vX.X will there be? Because I dunno if I can make it to Monday.

Matthew Joseph Payne

JUST sent in a new Glowing Stars track.

So glad to be a part of this!

Milwaukee, WI
kineticturtle wrote:
CCrimson wrote:

Thanks yo! We'll meet up some day. You guys sound great - I'd love for us to play together! For now we'll have to settle on being on this comp together. wink

YEah, if you guys ever want to do a split album, we would totally be down.

Unsubscribe

So would I!

Unsubscribe
akira^8GB wrote:

How many vX.X will there be? Because I dunno if I can make it to Monday.

v3 is the last, tracks due by WEDNESDAY.

Moncton, Canada

Can I send more than 1 Track? There's something I'd like to send for v3

Unsubscribe

Ill have to say no, just because I have so many tracks already.. if you want to post the track somewhere I can add it to the download page as a bonus though!

Send me an email!

Moncton, Canada

oki thank you :3 sent.