Milwaukee, WI
herr_prof wrote:

So would I!

Is this to the conversation I was envolved in, or was this to something else. Cause I love splits.

Los Angeles, CA

If we can get it mixed properly, my band DARK WARRIORS might have an exclusive recording for this!

Unsubscribe
CCrimson wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

So would I!

Is this to the conversation I was envolved in, or was this to something else. Cause I love splits.

Yea totally! Deep in my brain id love to do a vinyl comp of all the rad chip bands! Maybe ill have time in 2021!

Wizwars wrote:

If we can get it mixed properly, my band DARK WARRIORS might have an exclusive recording for this!

give me!

Hobart, Australia

Donated.

Good effort everyone involved.

Matthew Joseph Payne
herr_prof wrote:
CCrimson wrote:

Yea totally! Deep in my brain id love to do a vinyl comp of all the rad chip bands! Maybe ill have time in 2021!

Count us in! To the future! big_smile

Unsubscribe

So version 2 is shaping up to have almost 40 more tracks... witha  bunch more on the way behind that.. Lets shoot for 100 tracks!

Whitley Bay, England

Goddamn this is so inspirational. My track pales in comparison to pretty much everything else on this comp (I'm Euan Lynn btw. I don't think anyone actually knows that haha), but it's so awesome to be a part of this.
Can't believe the amount and standard of the songs so far. And the money raised! It's incredible heart

TSSBAY01

SUBMITTED SUBMITTED!

i was thinking 100 tracks would be a GREAT number for this as well.

very great to see this coming together, really warms my heart to see good coming out of such a crappy situation.

Unsubscribe

Updated with new submissions! Up to 90 tracks!

Chicago IL

awwww shit!

Matthew Joseph Payne

big_smile

Chicago IL

does anyone else have a problem with the v2 zip? a bunch of the tracks come up as 59 hours long and won't play. it asks me what filename encoding to use halfway through opening the archive. almost 30 of the tracks show up as 12k files

Last edited by Saskrotch (Mar 21, 2011 3:13 pm)

Unsubscribe

Sounds like our webhost is so slow its corrupting the zip.. we are putting up some mirrors now, try one of those later.

Last edited by herr_prof (Mar 21, 2011 4:03 pm)

Brooklyn / San Francisco

We donated some $$ ! ♡◠‿◠ฺ♡

Unsubscribe

yay! I took down the v2 update zip.. will reupload later tonight.. the v2.0 seems to be ok.. mirrors are coming!

Unsubscribe

We have mirrors now if you want to try again.