Santa Barbara, California

This is awesome. You still open for requests?

New York City

I am not totally sure I get exactly how this works... Is this a change of the classic "Nintendo"  startup logo?
If so, I want to change mine tongue

USA

PM me with your requests.

USA

Russia

please send me roms to the [email protected]
And can you make logo for me, I'll sent you sketch of it (but this anonymous joke or something else dont let me know wo are you)
Please sent me roms, and I sent to your mail sketch

Last edited by stress_tn (Apr 1, 2011 7:21 am)

USA

USA

Stress_tn - What would you like? exactly.

I would love to help you out but I need more specific instruction.

You can post the image you want me to recreate here.

And which ROMs do you want? - All the coolest ones?

So, what exactly are you doing? Just fancying up ROMs? Because if you can make pixel art, I'm interested...I really need an album cover and I'm really bad at that stuff.

USA

Apt-get - Yeah.

What exactly do you need?

I'm not sure...I can't really think of a good image to wrap up what I have. Mind if I send you a link to download some tracks so maybe you can get an idea or two? I'd really appreciate it dude, you really don't have to help me but it'd be awesome if you did big_smile

USA

Inspire me

USA

apt-get - What is your band name and album title?

Artist: Frostbyte
Album: Brace Yourself [EP]

USA

And link to music?

Toronto

Once I actually come up with a name and logo for my project, can I ask you? big_smile This is awesome.

USA

PM me anytime.

I am always taking requests.

You can ask for custom/modified GB and NES graphics, custom versions of Litewall or GlitchNES, custom versions of Onputer or Nerdrix, custom versions of other ROMs, copies of any of the ROMs I have(except LSDJ and Nanoloop), advice, or ask for whatever.

I may tell you no if your request is completely ridiculous but I am usually open to helping you guys/girls out.

Everyone except Heosphoros has treated me very nicely and I would love to do what I can to support this community.

I know Heosphoros is joking when he makes ridiculous requests but seriously I'm not five years old, your jokes are not funny.

And Heosphoros please don't get all butt-hurt by me telling you "your jokes are not funny".

So anyone, feel free to PM me your requests or questions.

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Apr 5, 2011 10:05 pm)