Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

http://low-gain.bandcamp.com/album/low-gain

So i'm giving up on myspace. Wanted to announce that my 2008 debut album is now available for instant download for $1 or more.
I will continue to upload my albums to bandcamp from now on. They will also be available on hard copy through my website.
But i know it's nice to have it right now. So here you go! :-)
I have 2 albums coming out in the next couple months.
I'll announce them soon. But i'm still here, still making music!!
Love you guys and thank you for the support through out the years.

If someone would be kind to repost this on other forums that would be great. I can't get to all of them on my own.

Last edited by low-gain (Mar 20, 2011 5:03 pm)

low-gain wrote:

i'm giving up on myspace

Already?

Bronx, NY
PlainFlavored wrote:

Already?

I lol'd heart

Btw, I have this from Blip '08. FYUK is still my favorite.  A lot of bangers on this one, I gotta say. To be honest, I don't know if I can honestly say I loved everything here, but there are 4 or 5 songs on here that I keep coming back to every now and them like "DAMN, this shit is on point". Glad to see it here and on Bandcamp.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
DaPantz wrote:
PlainFlavored wrote:

Already?

I lol'd heart

Btw, I have this from Blip '08. FYUK is still my favorite.  A lot of bangers on this one, I gotta say. To be honest, I don't know if I can honestly say I loved everything here, but there are 4 or 5 songs on here that I keep coming back to every now and them like "DAMN, this shit is on point". Glad to see it here and on Bandcamp.

i'm hoping you like every track on my next 8-bit release..."Pillars"

And for as much sneak peak of the new album as i can give...
http://vimeo.com/19125233

Chicago IL

haha i was just skipping around through the video, and all of a sudden i'm in the background playing at blip 07!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
PlainFlavored wrote:
low-gain wrote:

i'm giving up on myspace

Already?

I know i know... myspace is oldschool at this point..

it's actually going to be my 2nd time deleting my account.. went from like 1500 friends/fans down to 300. *laughs*
oh well.

Minneapolis

Good news, I always like to hear music from Low-Gain. smile

NJ

thanks for reminding me i have a myspace account, lol

also - now i will watch the footage from the transamerican chip tour and re-live the magic that was quite possibly the awesomest show i have ever played.

seriously, best fucking line-up i've ever seen in one show (aside from any blip festivals), and VERY grateful i got to be a part of it.

now i just want to go back to MN, high five you, luke and stefen and hang out at the summit beer tent at the state fair sad

Austin, TX

I only release my music on myspace.