West Yorks, UK

I have spent the last two days trying to get dump gfx to work, in order to dump graphics so as to play the larger roms.

Can anyone help me out as to how to get dumpgfx (on mac osx or windows xp) to work? I have follwed numerous forums to the letter, however the program just wont do anything.

im using mac osx 10.4 and xp sp2 through parrallels.

Failing all that, if anyone could actually make a graphics dump of garou motw, pulstar, and the last blade 2, id happily pay you for the time!

Arghhh /stress

Minneapolis

I have not used Dumpgfx before, but as I understand it, your specific ROM image could be at issue. Arcade-based ROMs have been largely standardized by MAME, but the standards have changed a good deal over the years now. I have been using MAME and other arcade emulators for almost 12 years now, and I know what a pain it can be to deal with ROM revisioning. You need to confirm what standard dumpgfx expects the ROM to be in, be it pre-.36final, some later MAME iteration, or perhaps even Neorage format. There might be some utilities out there which can help you update your ROM-file naming conventions and headers.

Other than that, any errors or program output you can find would probably be helpful, even though I have not used dumpgfx.