Toronto, Ontario, Canada
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

ok ok ok, this one is kind of funny: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/brightprimate/

This isn't the "Post your okcupid profile" thread.

Chepachet, Rhode Island
pixls wrote:
Sycamore Drive wrote:

...and they wonder why I had a problem with them using the name. Their guitarist said to me in a post that I've been nothing but respectful in my messages to them, and so far his bandmates/friends have made several personal attacks (seen above), sent me hate mail personally and referred to me as a "dick" and a "paedophile".

really it's your fault for having the idea for the name before them. god what's wrong with you?

Plus I'm pretty sure if any respectable human being happened to start a new band named "Laughy-Jokes" or whatever, found out there was already one named "Laughy-Jokes" which had been around for years....there'd be no way in hell he/she fight to keep the name.  I mean seriously...what are these kids thinking?

a) they suck
2) They act like they're fucking Iron Maiden or something.
(.Y.) They're like...16

This shit drives me insane. 

I bet they weren't beaten enough as children.

Last edited by 8-Bit-Rex (Mar 27, 2011 2:44 pm)

8-Bit-Rex wrote:

I bet they weren't beaten enough as children.

Planet Zaxxon

This one was funny... "Oxygenstar Dancer" Its a dance team from Indonesia. ha.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000122362331

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

hello djcactus, there has gotta be at least 1000 in every state

Brazil

Has the chip scene lost it's trollballs? More when we come back after the break.

sweden

You should all report the "Sycamore Drive" FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SycamoreD … 9434150447

Last edited by nordloef (Mar 28, 2011 2:44 pm)

Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Has the chip scene lost it's trollballs? More when we come back after the break.

el oh el i see what you did there

Brazil
DJCactus wrote:
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

In the past people would throw all they got against "scum" like those sycamorekids. I'm a bit sad that this didn't happen yet.

I was going to report at facebook but I dunno which category that would fit, so I'm leaving the way it is for now.

Wilmington,NC
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Oops.

Subway Sonicbeat wrote:
DJCactus wrote:

In the past people would throw all they got against "scum" like those sycamorekids. I'm a bit sad that this didn't happen yet.

I was going to report at facebook but I dunno which category that would fit, so I'm leaving the way it is for now.

i hate to drop the 8bc bomb or whatever but they seem pretty keen on witch slaying, i havnt seen a thread involving some kind of chip infringement that hasnt gone total ape shit.

edit: so give it a try there maybe? /zoid

Last edited by DJCactus (Mar 28, 2011 5:25 pm)

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Reasons we should all troll the page hardcore  --> Note: each ellipsis (...) implies heavy eye rolling and facepalming
----------------------------------------------------------

a) They're 16 year olds trying to lay claim to a name for their "band" that's been in use by another artist longer than 3 months...

2) They're 16 year olds trying to lay claim to a name for their "band" that's been in use by another artist longer than 3 months...

iii) They're holding auditions for a singer... (see reason a and 2)

IV) The kid who plays the acoustic alternates between elementary major chords in first and occasionally second position...

五) The kid who plays the electric downpicks EVERYTHING...

#//) The only fans are those they see in their highschool classes...

B=D) That Connor fella is a little douche.  His flames make no sense, he made a laughably dumb joke about all chipartists being virgins and              .        he is joined by pedobear in his facebook picture...

I think those are reasons enough to man the harpoons.

Whitley Bay, England

What should we report the page for?

Brazil

Actually the trolling was already done and I missed it. They deleted and kept saying stuff.

sweden
TraceKaiser wrote:

I reported it as a:

Duplicate, fake, or miscategorized Page

Brazil
nordloef wrote:
TraceKaiser wrote:

I reported it as a:

Duplicate, fake, or miscategorized Page

But the thing is I didn't find the page for sycamore originoo, but i will report it.