England

mewb?

A gray world of dread

Yeah, that's the read-as-pokemon version!

I can totally do Water Gun!

And also every other move ever haha

Melbourne
Jellica wrote:
pselodux wrote:

i don't think there's ever going to be another pselodux.. most people misread it as pseudolux anyway, haha!

smile

ha! coupled with me using "poke world" in an album title, i may come across as a pokemon fan, zole. but it wasn't a pokemon reference!

England

i think that ducks/dux are cool, so dont worry!

Sycamore Drive wrote:
infradead wrote:

+2

Thanks guys! I nearly have more likes on FB than the fake band in just a day! smile

Gotta say mate, crying on a forum to get people to "like" your page so you can best "some 16 year olds" is all kinds of tragic,

1. You have no copyright on the name

2. You have no contract with any production company on record

3. You have, to my knowledge put almost 2 months in to arguing with children/crying to trolls on forums. Maybe that time would have been better spent getting sone legal claim on on a common street name /sarcasm off

4. You claim to have been using this name for 3 years yet I see no evidence of your demos, anywhere

5. You (in my opinion) are a tragic little specimen with a 4 track, living in your mothers basement with nothing better to do than stalk 16 year old boys on facebook! Perhaps you're efforts would be spent on co writing the theme tune to an upcoming Katie Price documentary?

/facepalm

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Chicago IL

ulcer is one of the 16 year old boys

A gray world of dread

Hi! smile

You are of course aware of the paradoxicality of this post?

Ulcer is 27, had this drama in 2002 when I started a band, some tool crying we stole a name that he didn't have the foresight to copyright. Ulcer apparently = Ulcermuisca

It makes me sad that morons have the audacity to blame others for their complacency. Focus you're efforts on getting signed and writing music instead of crying on forums

East Kilbride, Scotland

Ulcer, if you feel the need to talk to me about this at any length or in any depth, we have a great private messaging system here.
All the best.

"not your personal army"

has to be one of my favorite fazes. i think all of my /b/rothers would agree with me when i say that you're all pathetic excuses for human beings. falling at the knees of Garry "OH HELP I'M GETTING TROLLED BY 16 YEAR OLDS" lee. You're all so fucking gullible, he tells you his side of the story (which if i may add with pathetic) and you all act like the no-life, talentless and darn right cocky trolls you are.
   Garry contacted my friend Ashley acting like he was some sort of copyrighted serious musician. i have read the messages and from that point i knew he was a cunt, wondering why he wouldn't agree to change the name(which is Ashley street name). Ashley has done nothing but stick up for you and ask his friends(real friends, not randoms of a forum who are a personal army to a scummy, pussy footing twat) not to lower our selves to your level. trolling a 16 year old band facebook page? fuck that. you have also made me out to be some random troll who had a go at you for no reason, yes i did/am lower/lowering myself to your level. but only because i don't want to sit back and see my friends get attacked because someone who has no copyright over there name, takes it upon himself to be darn right rude and feel that people should fucking bow for him, mainly because your song was used on a video with a million views? news flash, it was used because it had no copyright. the same reason its NOT YOUR BAND NAME.
  I think you should all step back and see the bigger picture.

There we go, heres my rant. feel free to comment back and embrace in the fact that i'm not pathetic enough to spend my time commenting back.

ILYAll, and hope that i have enlightened you on what really happed. (even if my rant over shadowed it a little)

P.S -  Garry, if you squint and close one eye, this is what boobs look like ;D

( . )( . )      heart

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Sycamore Drive wrote:

Ulcer, if you feel the need to talk to me about this at any length or in any depth, we have a great private messaging system here.
All the best.

No need cheers mate, said pretty much all i needed to say in a public post, as i explained, i've been through all this drama myself and the main problem is "nobodies" acting like somebodies thats you BTW wink

If you were an established band/artist it would be a very different story, but the fact is you aren't and you feel it appropriate to harrass a bunch of kids to fill the tragic void in your life... maybe you got breast fed until you were 8 or some crap and this is your revenge on the world, I dunno. all i'm saying is give it a rest and save your energy for a battle worth fighting.

end of the day they're just a couple of teenagers enjoying themselves and making music, which is what communities like this are all about. i'm sure you'd have enough to say if they were some ASBO teens mugging you for money for smack. there are far worse crimes in this world than having a similar band name, so do us all a favour, stop the hating, climb down off your little pedestal and STFU

Cheers then xxx

Last edited by Ulcer 9mm (May 6, 2011 10:30 pm)

Ulcer 9mm wrote:
Sycamore Drive wrote:

All the best.

No need cheers mate, said pretty much all i needed to say in a public post, as i explained, i've been through all this drama myself and the main problem is "nobodies" acting like "sombodies" thats you BTW wink

If you were an established band/artist it would be a very different story, but the fact is you aren't and you feel it appropriate to harrass a bunch of kids to fill the tragic void in your life... maybe you got breast fed until you were 8 or some crap and this is your revenge on the world, I dunno. all i'm saying is give it a rest and save your energy for a battle worth fighting.

end of the day they're just a couple of teenagers enjoying themselves and making music, which is what communities like this are all about. i'm sure you'd have enough to say if they were some ASBO teens mugging you for money for smack. there are far worse crimes in this world than having a similar band name, so do us all a favour, stop the hating, climb down off your little pedestal and STFU

Cheers then xxx

+1

United Kingdom

'Ulcer 9mm' + 'Notyourpersonalarmy' = Internet Tough guys since 2011.

SAMWAVE wrote:

'Ulcer 9mm' + 'Notyourpersonalarmy' = Internet Tough guys since 2011.

i have been an internet tough guy for a lot longer than that...

Chicago IL

you guys definitely need to work on your subtlety