Tacoma WA

So i want to use pants to customize my gameboy and make it all fancy.

what are the best pants to use?

i did a couple of mock ups of various designs

Czech republic

Yellow is the best imho.
Have you been thinking about acetone die?

Sweeeeeeden

Infradead, you must be tired from taking care of the young un. Your wife/girlfriend won't be happy when she realizes you've also prosounded the baby...

sweden
nitro2k01 wrote:

Infradead, you must be tired from taking care of the young un. Your wife/girlfriend won't be happy when she realizes you've also prosounded the baby...

But it removes most of the noise!

nitro2k01 wrote:

He better be careful before he even backlights it too haha.

FlashHeart

I'd say a good pair of white flannel trousers can't be beat - full cut with a 3/4" cuff. Throw on some white bucks like the gentleman in this picture, but get a better hat and I'd personally avoid patch pockets on a double-breasted jacket with such wide peaked lapels (but that's really just down to a matter of taste and shoulder-build.) I think the rust-red of the foulard-pattern pocket square harmonizes well with the camelhair color of the jacket and that clay court red on the bottom of most bucks, but the pocket square is played up a bit too much. It shouldn't be hanging out of the pocket so far.

Dude up your Game Boy like this and soon you'll have nicotine-addicted blondes with dead, pupil-less eyes rooting for you instead of "H."

(I imagine that if some of you were to now look in a mirror, you might recognize that generally listless slack-eyebrowed wandering-eyed expression of lip-chewing out-of-depthness that conquers my face whenever people talk to me about video games. There's no accounting for passion, I suppose.)

DMG IN PANTS

lolusa

The contrast between Natty and Awol's post alone.
hahahaha

Lol the new tweet.

"HOW IS BABBY FORMED. HOW IS BABBY FORMED. HOW GAMEBOY GET PANTS."

Minneapolis

You need some BRKBRKBRK pants. smile

Philly, PA, USA

Natty, I have to say I would go an entirely different route. While your sense of style may suit the piggy tracker crowd, I feel that the modern digital stylings of the Game Boy would be more fitted to an almost futuristic style. Something functionalist yet lightly stylized would probably suit the already minimal style of the DMG-01.

The above style serves its purpose quite well with very few extraneous flourishes, very similar to the Game Boy's inherent style. Perhaps pants such as those slim fit grey jeans shown here would be suited to the Grey Boy's modern yet dated style.

Brooklyn, NY, USA
apt-get wrote:

Lol the new tweet.

"HOW IS BABBY FORMED. HOW IS BABBY FORMED. HOW GAMEBOY GET PANTS."

San Francisco

FYI the piggy tracker crowd is the new gameboy crowd.

Unsubscribe

actually its pretty much the OLD gameboy crowd big_smile GRADUATE SCHOOL STUDIES

FlashHeart

Well, clearly someone needs to make LGPT letter sweaters. A cream cable-knit with pink stripes and detailing, I should think. So we can wear our new school colors.

Hoxton, London UK

are they babby pants? you have babby?