Hey, I've got something awesome in the works. I really need an awesome cover to go with it, and I have no pixel artist friends to help me out here. I can't pay you anything,  but you'd get credit all over it and I'd give you a free copy. Although, I might release it as free in the first place, so oh well.

If you're interested, please PM me!

Bump?

http://bit.ly/bIkGnu

That's pretty cool, but it's too small. I can do that in Paint, but that looks like it's more for sprites than an album cover. Thanks though.

USA

Band name and Album title?

Artist: Frostbyte
Album: Brace Yourself [EP]

I'll PM the link, it's not quite ready for everyone's ears yet wink

Hoxton, London UK

I'll be happy to give it a go.
www.shriker.co.uk

Sweet, I'll PM you too smile

USA

lol

Hey, instead of making a new thread, I figure I'll just recycle this one...

Now that Brace Yourself is out and about, I decided to write more music, and whaddayaknow! I (almost) have a full length album complete, and once again, being the worst artist in the world, I don't have album art...

SO, if anyone would like to give it a go, I'm totally up for seeing what you have! Please!

Canada

Try KeFF. He did my logos (not the avatar) and they are FABULOUS.
I recommend.

Chepachet, Rhode Island
Jansaw wrote:

Try KeFF. He did my logos (not the avatar) and they are FABULOUS.
I recommend.

I second that.  There's a thread around here somewhere that displays a lot of his commissions.  They are damn good.

Sweet, I'll ask him and see what he can do smile

Venezuela

@Frosbyte, if you pay me some bucks i will do the cover art

ui: Can I take a look at some of your other stuff? I don't have many dollars to throw around, so I just wanna make sure your style's what I'm looking for smile