Melbourne

ok, just thought i'd chuck a couple of releases on here to show off what i've done so far.

Back To Square Wave One
the peak of my amiga/demoscene style.

City Fighter Jacky In Poke World
my latest full-length. takes the amiga style of previous work and adds some idm, 70's style electronic and psychedelic influences.

i'm working on something which takes the city fighter jacky style further into dance territory - super ridiculous prog rock style progressions with drum and bass, electro and small amounts of dubstep (?), or something.

anyway thanks for clicking on this thread!

oh and edit: these were made using buzz, not an actual amiga, i might add. hope that doesn't make me lame or anything, heh.

Last edited by pselodux (Mar 30, 2011 5:00 am)

It all sounds pretty good man! Nice to hear some of your stuff.

Off topic, but who does your album art?

Melbourne

thanks!

i did all of the album art on those releases, but the logo in the header was designed by a good friend of mine, orange dust:
http://orangedust.deviantart.com/

he also makes AMAZING music:
http://soundcloud.com/orangedust

Chicago IL

i used to know orange dust!

Melbourne

ah, you used to post on watmm right?

A gray world of dread

Yay, a fellow Buzzer! \o/

Chicago IL

i'm an xlter and there's nothing either of us can do about that alright

pselodux wrote:

City Fighter Jacky In Poke World
my latest full-length

This is good.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

You're stuff sounds great.  I'll be throwing it on my Zune at some point today most definitely.

Bronx, NY

Back to Square Wave One is absolutely superb; thanks for sharing.

Unsubscribe

yea me rikes

hardcore, Australia

I think you should do more doom releases as well

Melbourne

thanks guys!

godinpants: yes, more doom is on the cards. i was going through some recordings the other day and found some stuff that was like a doomy version of 'lets take this dinosaur'.. so i think another minicd release is imminent! or maybe a fullsize cd with handpainted artwork, hmm.

edit: i like this forum already. much more friendly than the other forum i post on, when it comes to new people. i haven't even been told to read the rules yet!

Last edited by pselodux (Mar 30, 2011 10:08 pm)